(aka "Just Your Typical Mafia"
  • 144 posts
  • Page 1 of 10
JamesKer1 wrote:
Decided to rename this to fit a small theme that I've got in some parts of the game. Anyways, roles coming out shortly. Day deadlines 72 hours from post in this thread, night 24. Be on time, I won't guarantee reminders.

Signup Thread

Money. That's all that was on people's minds in this town. How to get more, how to save it, and most of all- how to SPEND it. Spending money was as essential as life itself. And when rumors started spreading that a trillion dollar embezzlement scheme was going on, everyone took to arms, looking for the greedy animal who wouldn't share with the rest. And that is where our evening begins, amid the rage, anger, and emotional catastrophe of this envious town.

NIGHT 0 BEGINS

Currently alive:
1. Hoodlum
2. UltrasPlot
3. OXEN
4. Toktz-Jad
5. Sygmassacre
6. Hooboy11
7. Virtuosity98
8. 4960epic
9. Madagascarter

If anyone sees this and wants to hop in before Night 0 is up, I've got extra roles available that would make it more balanced.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Can't get phone to copy and paste from the website I have it on. Might be a couple of hours, sorry. I'll have to do it in the morning.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Any role PMs coming out shortly??
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

JamesKer1 wrote:
Yes, I was sending them when you posted that :) took me 30 minutes to do because my Internet is not liking D12 today.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
OK thanks :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

UltrasPlot wrote:
Guys I'm just gonna warn you to not trust OXEN, he's failing repeatedly to prove that he's town. PM me for more info
SpamFree wrote:
this is still going?

wow, still don't get it.

OXEN wrote:
Hhahaha UltraSplatty UR SO IT!!! Yeah PM him and listen to his song.. hahah UP talk to others and other will confirm!! Ashhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee
OXEN wrote:
Spammy it just started... What ar u on about??

JamesKer1 wrote:
Now for a proper scene...

It was a quiet night until the flash of light appeared. It was a happy light, one resembling companionship, friendship, and affection. The kind that gives you the happy tingly feeling inside, and reminds you of the happy memories you had when you were a kid. And as soon as it appeared it was gone. But the warmth remained, and would remain until friends part through death, where it would succumb to the darkness not too far away.
OXEN wrote:
Lynch Toktz-Jad for obvious reasons!!

Several of peeps know I can be trusted, oppose the mighty OX and u shall see what a waits u! Muhahahha ^^
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Reasons please Hoodlum, sorry no time for proper communication right now. Toktz is innocent.
Day Actions: