(aka "Just Your Typical Mafia"
  • 144 posts
  • Page 4 of 10
Virtuosity98 wrote:
OXEN, despite me claiming that I found you suspicious, I only said that to get you to talk. I wanted to know why you and Hoodlum voted for me. I never thought you were mafia - it has been proven that your intentions are good. Still not entirely sure why you did...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
We know something about you V8, it didn't matter which one of you died first. We would have got a mafia either way. your next!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
OK guys, here's my win clause:
"You win once all threats to the Town have been eliminated."

How do I have that if I'm not town?? I would have messed something up, most probably the upper case 'T' in "Town". You can PM anyone: no-one gave me the townie win clause info - everyone else can verify that fact.
This proves my innocence. Hoodlum please explain yourself; you're confusing me!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
No. You only revealed: "You win once all.....have been eliminated".
If I was a fake, I would still have had to guess "threats to the Town". I would not have guessed "threats", quite an unexpected word, nor would I have guessed a capital T on town. A logical guess for the blank would have been "Mafia" or "Mafioso".
The fact that I knew this proves my innocence.

Besides, I had never even noticed your win clause until now anyway! ^^
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Also Hoodlum, aren't edits disallowed? Just saying. I'm not annoyed or anything, but someone could get really annoyed if it was near the endgame or something...
Day Actions:

JamesKer1 wrote:
JamesKer1 - Dec 3, 11:43 AM
As the sun began to set, light came from another source. OXEN and Buddy the Elf were continuing to shine bright with Christmas spirit, lighting up the whole town. Because of this, there is no chance for a night- but the mafia will still risk killing in the Christmaslight.

As the sun began to set, UP was marched to the town square. He screamed, "You greedy fools! Don't you know who I am? Don't you know what I am capable of?" Madagascarter quickly silenced him by gagging him, and as UP was lead up the platform steps to the noose, Hoodlum and OXEN quietly slipped back, not wanting to take credit for any of the events to follow. UP was strung up, and the lever was pulled. UP dangled lifeless as an ID card fell from his pocket.

Spoiler (click to show)

Christmaslight Phase 1 (Night 2) has begun! 24 hours.

That's supposed to be Night 1, apologies. Jumped the gun. :)
Hoodlum wrote:
edits disallowed? you mean where i get 15 minutes to edit what i wrote for spell check or to clarify better something i wrote. If that's disallowed, sorry.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Hoodlum - Dec 4, 01:02 AM
edits disallowed? you mean where i get 15 minutes to edit what i wrote for spell check or to clarify better something i wrote. If that's disallowed, sorry.

Eh. Silly rule.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Oh, what a fragile thing life is. It's much like the stock market- it's got it's ups and downs, and all of a sudden, one day it may just crash.

Madagascarter entered the room, far away from the town. He was the mastermind behind all of the plans, and he wanted to be able to draw the first blood. But he had to choose a target that was out of the way for guaranteed safety. Stepping on a rug, he heard a bell ring as he tripped over a wire. The tip of a shotgun peeped out of the shadows, and then it all went black.

Spoiler (click to show)

Madagascarter has fallen, and money is strewn around his body. At least one mafia member remains, and there may or may not be the presence of neutral(s). Beware.

Day 2 has begun. 72 hours.
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Dec 4, 11:32 PM
so there were 2 mafias? o_O

What are you on about UP?
Hoodlum wrote:
Virtuosity98 - Dec 3, 09:40 PM
No. You only revealed: "You win once all.....have been eliminated".
If I was a fake, I would still have had to guess "threats to the Town". I would not have guessed "threats", quite an unexpected word, nor would I have guessed a capital T on town. A logical guess for the blank would have been "Mafia" or "Mafioso".
The fact that I knew this proves my innocence.

Besides, I had never even noticed your win clause until now anyway! ^^

You (Barack Obama) and your wife Michelle Obama collected info from Toktz, that is how you know town role.