(aka "Just Your Typical Mafia"
  • 144 posts
  • Page 3 of 10
4960epic wrote:
Hmmm, im still suspicious, but the way you are playing still makes me suspicious
4960epic wrote:
Lynch Ultrasplot
Sorry ultras, but after reviewing evidence, i decided to go ahead and cast a vote.
If you wish to convince me, pm me.
Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch Ultrasplot

Only right thing to do. I know he is mafia as I inspected him!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch UltrasPlot

If the inspection is to be trusted then this is a no-brainer...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
5/9 players voting to lynch Ultrasplot...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

OXEN wrote:
UnLynch Ultrasplot
Lynch Virtuosity98

I have my good reasons!!

All these second win conditions every1 seems to have makes all of ya'll greedy!!!
Trust me it is not the way, us townies need stick together and work as a team!!!
Hoodlum wrote:
Unlynch UP - Lynch Virtuosity98 going with original vote
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
JamesKer1 wrote:
As the sun began to set, light came from another source. OXEN and Buddy the Elf were continuing to shine bright with Christmas spirit, lighting up the whole town. Because of this, there is no chance for a night- but the mafia will still risk killing in the Christmaslight.

As the sun began to set, UP was marched to the town square. He screamed, "You greedy fools! Don't you know who I am? Don't you know what I am capable of?" Madagascarter quickly silenced him by gagging him, and as UP was lead up the platform steps to the noose, Hoodlum and OXEN quietly slipped back, not wanting to take credit for any of the events to follow. UP was strung up, and the lever was pulled. UP dangled lifeless as an ID card fell from his pocket.

Spoiler (click to show)

Christmaslight Phase 1 (Night 2) has begun! 24 hours.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
OXEN and Hoodlum... why on earth would you choose to unlynch UltrasPlot??? Suspicious... to say the least!!

Everyone else: Please wait until the next day phase to draw any conclusions about OXEN, Hoodlum or myself.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Oh, and why does Madagascarter need bodyguarding? DON'T ANSWER THAT HERE, pm me please. I feel like I'm being left out of important discussions.
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
Madagascarter
Lynch Ultrasplot

Only right thing to do. I know he is mafia as I inspected him!

As you can see I am the inspector again. V98, I only said in the PM I had no powers because I didn't want to attract attention to myself to a potential mafia.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
OXEN wrote:
Interesting... But V98 listen up, I was 99% sure UP was mafia, we could have gotten him during night(didnt know of Christmaslight Phase 1, did any1?) or next lynch, plan from my side was to make him feel safe!! Most townies now Iam Good... Some now 100% but so should u V98 when u know m what every1 else knows that my intentions are good!!!
OXEN wrote:
V98 why should any1 have to wait to draw any conclusion about me... When SOme know for a fact I am clean, plus TJ candy Crush proves alot!!!!
Iam PickaChuuu who were u agian????