(aka "Just Your Typical Mafia"
  • 144 posts
  • Page 10 of 10
UltrasPlot wrote:
issue was that mafia had no town win con or I most definitely would not have been lynched D1 ;) anyways gg, no screwup to complain about here
OXEN wrote:
LOL I knew Sygg was Mafia all the time.. James come on lol. Can be explain I died even though I used my protect.. Knowingly that sygg would use his kill action. Plus if he used at me it wouldnt count..

James the 70% was on there to manipulate suspicion, away from him knowing that we were on to him.. U could read that clearly between, me and hooboys and epics chat.. But I guess it was way to much to read..

Please Iam curious to the purpose of "protect" action if guaranteed kill for mafia exists? :S

Why was it a bold and smart by hooboy.. He almost killed us both in that move. TNX to hoodie who saved us.. He could of chosen not to..

Well James if my protect would have worked on myself.. Which it obviously never could have done, cause of mafias "guaranteed kill" We would have the numbers.. I simple chose to not shock sygg, to perhaps speed up the process by him killing hoodie.. Which would be his second option before me.. THen lynch Hoodie, then Sygg(roleblock next night) then lynch him.. bulletproof plan...
OXEN wrote:
James Iam not hatin' or anything. I praised you many times on how well you've created this theme and my favorite thus far!! ^^

Sygmassacre wrote:
I action hooked you ox so was free to kill you after your protect was nullified. The bonus was the two for one kill that came with your death.....wasn't expecting that. And I was never going to attack hood as we did that N1 and madag died as a consequence so we knew a reflect action was in effect. That was the end for mafia and it was my idea to attack him so I take the blame
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
OXEN wrote:
Sygg, nevermind it was worth a shoot, cause block u or protect myself same same ;) ... I didnt know this was a lottery mafia game ;) well we were gonna lynch hood next not you. Then block u following night and the lynch you! or Toktz enlighten u! But I guess Hooboy had that all planned out as well, a shame he died... Iam just sad I had to be the first townie to die.. Well seconds b4 our MVP that is.. LOL Funny thing is I put u(sygg) 70% to the one PM I snet u(so u would feel safe).. Funny how hoodie made a thread with "town-win" and was trying convince me Epic was neutral(the first one I trusted) I also weirdly made thread with only town people in it.. Called "town win!!!" I feel its an insult by james towards myself, epic and toktz(not as much). The amount of time and effort we put in to this game to give the MVP to hooboy. (I am sorry buddy I am just being honest here) Who almost got me killed before day1 if it wasn't for hoodlum. Iam in no way nor will except james to change his verdict! I just think its a bit disrespectful by james to others who do alot work and gives MVP to some1 who has in total 10 messages in corresponds with the guy that he is linked to..(ME) And believe me I tried to get him involved.. Also how come hooboy didnt mess up you say, how come he never gave his input when asked.. If u ask me he killed himself by being absent.. Please James gimme any useful info he shared with me, that I already didnt know.. ANyways. If we are gonna do a mockery of the MVP and points given out, why even have them.. I could have sent James a PM expressed my feelings ^^ but I think I rather have it official for everyone to see.

Ps.
James you know very well I really enjoyed your colorful theme, just some humbleness from time to time. It would be nice if you would consider that!

Yours truthfully,
OXOXOXOXO
OXEN wrote:
OXEN said:
01:13 AM, 05 December 2014
----------Town-Neutral-Mafia
1. Hoodlum - 30% - 30% - 30%
2. UltrasPlot - Dead MAfia
3. OXEN - 100% - 0% - 0%
4. Toktz-Jad - 80 % 20 % - 0%
5. Sygmassacre - 50% - 25% - 25%
6. Hooboy11 - 100% - 0% - 0%
7. Virtuosity98 - 10% - 20% - 70%
8. 4960epic - 90% - 5% - 5%
9. Madagascarter Dead Mafia

OXEN said:
08:53 PM, 05 December 2014
1. Hoodlum - 30% - 30% - 30%
2. UltrasPlot - Dead Mafia
3. OXEN - 100% - 0% - 0%
4. Toktz-Jad - 80 % 20 % - 0%
5. Sygmassacre - 30% - 30% - 30%
6. Hooboy11 - 100% - 0% - 0%
7. Virtuosity98 - 0% - 40% - 60%
8. 4960epic - 100% - 0% - 0%
9. Madagascarter Dead Mafia

LOL sygg had me hahaha alright...
Awesome for u sygg! Getting 3 actions in one night! pretty sweet! ^^
Hoodlum wrote:
My early prediction was close -

I said

UP/V98/ (syg or madagascarter).

3 mafia - 1 neutral/town
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
James asked if I wanted to concede the loss to town, as town had it all figured out, but I was banking on Syg going for a 2nd shot at me thinking that he will believe my updated leaked fake role that he gets the gun to shoot another. He was wise not to, but ironically he killed a pair anyway, now I see how. After so, It truly came down to.

LYNCH Syg for Neutral Win.
LYNCH Hoodlum for Mafia Win

Town couldn't win because enlightenment on Mafia was already used up (2 turns) and their numbers were down. All I could do left was try my best to convince that it is a shared victory, to give town hope. All I was sure of was a KIWI was going to win it :D

If V98 was believed, it was a certain town win

If Syg didn't action Hook OX, to kill 2, it was a certain town win if they knew to lynch me first.

The ending was perfect (biased opinion) we all had the chance to win in the end.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
OXEN wrote:
Hoodie, you did awesome. Not talking anything away from you. Iam only reflecting over town achievements...