(aka "Just Your Typical Mafia"
  • 144 posts
  • Page 7 of 10
JamesKer1 wrote:
OXEN - Dec 7, 12:19 AM
Comeeeeeeeee ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN JJJJJJJJJJJJAMEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THE COLORFUL STORY-LINE U MADE, BEST ONE SO FAR NO DOUBT.. BUT a co-mod would have been nice...CAUSE WE WAITING LIKE A BUNCH OF PIGS AWAITING SLAUGHTER...

I wish I could. Phone is messed up, and Internet still down, so I have to try multiple times to send a message before it crashes.

Everyone involved in mafia at that time was playing ;)
JamesKer1 wrote:
Night 2 Begins

V98 Dies.

He was James Bond, Town, as posted in screenshot

Hoodlum enlightened, no death. However, all night actions are still open. Take from that what you will

I'll have to redo this later because this is an awful death scene
Hoodlum wrote:
Sorry V98, knew you were neutral/town once you revealed your second role, it's the same as mine. Couldn't do much for ya since you were gunning back at me trying to pitch me to die before a mafia aswell. Thanks totkz for the enlightenment the outcome was gonna be the same either way. I believe there is 1 mafia left, and another neutral 3/3/3, maybe a neutral to choose N3 or just a neutral/mafia win clause. Seems like a good balance.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
lol! ^^

After all that posting, with marathon essays, V98 dies an ignominious death! ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Last will and testament of V98 (permission from Jamesker1) (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
P.S. James please give me a cool death! ^^
Day Actions:

Sygmassacre wrote:
As you can see there was no money gained from me, (or V98 would have mentioned it), so one of you has it and is the last mafia. The only person talking to me is ox and it isnt him thanks to my FBI bugs placed on him. That leaves one of you other 4 as the last mafia. But dont worry, when my bugs are upgraded to full inspect tonight from the UFO (yes @hood, I lied about it being night 3 that I get upgraded) then I will track you down and let the rest know in my testament who it is
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
@Sygmassacre
That leaves one of you other 4 as the last mafia. [/quote
I was enlightened. All know now I am not the last mafia. Proves that I am neutral as I said.
@V98
However, I am equally certain that Hoodlum, if surviving, wins when the final mafia dies.
Nope, I have the same win clause as you, I've given solid proof if town bother to look at it, and it's always been my stance days before you showed your 2nd real role. I knew about the town/neutral clause, so I am guessing there is a town/mafia role and I know it's not me. Lynching me or another town wrongly could be careless. If mafia live to kill another night and it get's to N3. N3 I believe is going to be interesting and unpredictable if it get's that far.
JamesKer1 wrote:
The battle for the money is now over. A fire blazed in the town square, containing the bodies of all the dead, and bursts of money shot into the air as the crackled and burned. And on top of the fire lay two new bodies that still continued to emit a light of companionship, even in death.

OXEN thought it would be a fantastic idea to try and protect himself from any attacks. Normally, that would have been a fantastic idea, but it didn't seem to work tonight. And when he heard the knock on the door and the blast following it, the protection fizzled out, and he knew it was over. The squish of blood emitted from OXEN's neck was the last sound heard from the killer.

Hooboy11, after hearing the commotion nearby, ran to his companion's house, only to see his body laying on the floor in a pool of blood. And, in one of the rare instances of this in history, Hooboy died of a broken heart, in grief of a lost friend, deeper than a blood brother or soulmate.

Spoiler (click to show)

Ash Ketchum and Pikachu have died, and the love of money has died with them. All others remaining have no desires remaining except those to survive.

Day 3 has begun. 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, and in case of a tie, the first vote cast will add an extra to the count. 72 hours, good luck.
4960epic wrote:
lynch sygmassacre
In this dark hour, i hate to say....... We might be screwed
Hoodlum wrote:
i cant edit lol so here we go again.

LYNCH Sygmassacre
OXEN wrote:
hhahaha ok so protecting urself didnt work hahahahhh Two players hahahaah ok.... I enjoyed this colorful farse....
Sygmassacre wrote:
Lynch hoodlum not that it matters now since the first vote cast counts.
Hood is a neutral and epic must be the last mafia so
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ