(aka "Just Your Typical Mafia"
  • 144 posts
  • Page 8 of 10
Sygmassacre wrote:
I die, epic kills hood, vote is tied and epic kills TJ.
Mafia wins!!!
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
JamesKer1 said:

Yesterday, 2:29 PM

OXEN said:
12:02 PM, 05 December 2014
HHey james trying to make us greedy...

But Search Sygg if ur at it
OXEN said:
12:03 PM, 05 December 2014
or know not sygg, make that v98
OXEN said:
08:40 PM, 05 December 2014
Man james.. I dont get how can the search be day action. when u staed it as a Night action above?
OXEN said:
11:52 PM, 05 December 2014
Hoooboy make sure u go in the forum and Lynch V98.. Unless Toktz CandyCruhes him hehe
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 3:04 PM
V98 doesn't have the money. Look for the money, not the money holder.
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 3:13 PM
James? Yeah but it aint night time...
JamesKer1 said:
Yesterday, 3:44 PM
Extra action unlocked because of Madagascarter's death.
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 5:45 PM
Aha... why did u say so... PRotect me
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 5:46 PM
Lol wait...
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 6:49 PM
THundershock Sygg! Hope Toktz does what he said he would do..
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 6:53 PM
Or u know what

CHANGE OF PLAN THUNDERSHOCK V98, BUT ONLY WHEN WE UNLYNCH V98

HOOBOY UNLYNCH V98 JMES PLZ WAIT
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 6:57 PM
HOOBRO UNLYNCH V98

WE WILL LYNCH AFTER ENLIGHTENMENT..

IF V98 IS WHO IS WE WILL THUNDERSHOCK HIM SO NO KILL FROM HIM...

WE LYNCH SYGGMASSACRE

HOODIE WILL BE ENLIGHTENED...
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 7:10 PM
Ok forget all I said...

OXEN said:
Yesterday, 7:11 PM
OK THUNDERSHOCK SYGG AND TOKTZ WILL ENLIGHTEN HOODIE
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 7:11 PM
OK THUNDERSHOCK SYGG AND TOKTZ WILL ENLIGHTEN HOODIE
hooboy11 said:
Yesterday, 11:14 PM
WTH is a thundershock? Just tell me what to do very specifically.
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
HAHAH lol hooboy.. We got all under control..

Just vote to lynch V98, in the forum...
http://www.dominating12.com//forum/?cmd=topic&id=1986&lastpost=1

So the plan is this.. We Thundershock Sygg.. and Totkz will enlighten Hoodie like he did me first round.. Win / Win we cant loose..
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
I was thundershocked and the kill went through still which proves im not mafia. Hood, you need to change your vote for the good of the village bro
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
JamesKer1 said:

27 minutes ago

You are Agent Mulder, the FBI's foremost extra-terrestrial expert. Most of the agency thinks you're crazy but your partnership within the X-Files has lead to some huge discoveries. On night 2 you will receive a visit from a UFO and it will bestow upon you a sixth sense, allowing you to mind read any user's role pm. But until then, you can use your FBI bugs to EAVESDROP on a user by sending JamesKer1 a PM (reply to this message please) to find out tidbits of information about them.

You must stop all from taking the Obama's Enbezzlement Fund so the wealth can be used for the good of the people.

Your endgame conditions are met once the alien domination has been quelled and the truth is out there.

Extra ability unlocked after a visit from a higher being.
You may now inspect any user by sending JamesKer1 a pm (reply to this message) to inspect a persons full role pm.

Good luck. You have some convincing to do.

Sygmassacre said:
16 minutes ago
Well it seems I dont need the inspect ability as its pretty clear I have to stop both hood and epic
JamesKer1 said:
11 minutes ago
Well you may need it to prove your case if you make it through the lynch
Sygmassacre said:
5 minutes ago
Ok wish me luck
Sygmassacre said:
5 minutes ago
Oh you already did lol
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
What's the logic in voting for me if you think epic is mafia and know that I am neutral? and you want me to unlynch you while you have lynched me, and I'm proven not mafia?

Sygmassacre - Dec 8, 01:32 AM
I die, epic kills hood, vote is tied and epic kills TJ.
Mafia wins!!!

I think a better idea is. Lynch Sygmassacre, totkz enlightens epic. if he enlightens epic and epic is mafia, game over. if we lynched epic and enlighten Syg game over. The only two proven not mafia are me and totkz.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
and if we lynch Syg and he is mafia, enlightenment after that wont even matter
Hoodlum wrote:
Syg, if you suspect epic is mafia, wouldn't you lynch epic, and make a case for everyone else to vote Lynch epic for game over?
Sygmassacre wrote:
No because you will invoke your neutral win clause if the last mafia dies so there is no way im gonna vote to kill the last one. So there is only one way for me and TJ to ensure a village win and that is to take you then epic
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
But since the first vote cast counts in a tie that can't happen so we need you to give up the hope of your outright win and give us the town victory
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
I've already discussed this with James after V98 mentioned this neutral/ win conditions. I win with town. WITH being the key word.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Not to mention in the last game James did (Lordes and Ladies) there was no win condition where the neutral also won with the town. This is the only way town can win and if you dont then epic will kill TJ tonight and mafia wins
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
There's a better plan though. If totkz just puts thru his enlightenment on either you or epic, the one that isn't going to get lynched. At this point that enlightenment will go on epic. win/win
4960epic wrote:
i dont think toktz will be so easily manipulated syg, for he knows he can trust me because i interrogated him, which showed him who i was ;)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Then you have the ability to falsify a role pm, quite obviously.

@hood it will be too late by then. Epic will just kill you or TJ tonight and win as mafia wins 1v1 in every game so far. So im asking you to sacrifice yourself to ensure a town win
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Wait a minute, unless YOUR the last mafia and instead of the fake Luke Skywalker role you actually had Secret Service agents to reflect any attacks on you, Mr President
 Σ