(aka "Just Your Typical Mafia"
  • 144 posts
  • Page 2 of 10
Hoodlum wrote:
Yes Toktz is innocent, and you will get cred if he is lynched and you proclaimed his innocence, which is the plan right? But by the days end Toktz won't have many votes. My reasons for lynch voting you are quite clear. I am Luke Skywalker and the force is with me!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
JamesKer1 wrote:
A bright light shines around OX, filling him with thoughts of lollipops, maple syrup, and Christmas cheer. But it does not hurt him since his intentions are good and pure. More will be said at the end of the day about this.
Hoodlum wrote:
looks like totkz enlightened OX. :) You may unlynch totkz now
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum said:
looks like totkz enlightened OX. :) You may unlynch totkz now

I'm guessing that just proved my innocence as well...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
Unlynch Virtuosity98 (get you later)

Lynch UltrasPlot Time to share with OXEN (proven to be townie) to save yourself. Good luck
UltrasPlot wrote:
"proven to be townie"
waiting on confirmation from Toktz, ever heard of a mafia announcer? Sauron sound familiar?

"to save yourself"
you well know I'm the best on the site at fakeclaims, there's a reason why I didn't just fakeclaim immediately to get rid of suspicion lol
Hoodlum wrote:
i dunno. i wasn't a fan of the spoonboy fake claim lolol
UltrasPlot wrote:
PM with OXEN (click to show)

Essentially he keeps pressuring me for no reason even though it's pretty clear why I haven't claimed yet. FoS. Especially those comments of tldr: 'claim nao or lynch'
UltrasPlot wrote:
oh and btw:

PM with James (click to show)

Risky ground everyone...
4960epic wrote:
First of all, ultras, it is not clear why you havent clamed, and secondly, agression is oxes style in interrogations.
UltrasPlot wrote:
First off epic, he seems rather sure I'm mafia.

Secondly, it should have been rather clear.

Thirdly, he's more blackmailing than anything here.

Fourthly, I softclaimed then he disappeared, imo he got what he wanted and knows what he needs to know to end this game tomorrow night.

Fifthly, I'm waiting on confirmation from Toktz that he did indeed act on OXEN.