(aka "Just Your Typical Mafia"
  • 144 posts
  • Page 9 of 10
Sygmassacre wrote:
I have seen you come up with a role totally unlike the one you were given by me last game. Well played if that's the case
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Either way my lynch vote is right on the money so I urge the other village to switch his vote and we win
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Why are you voting epic, TJ? You might as well just vote for me or abstain. Oh well, UNLYNCH Hoodlum, LYNCH 4960epic
 Σ
JamesKer1 wrote:
As Sygmassacre was lead to the noose, a slight chuckle was heard from a member of the ever-growing-smaller audience. He was tied up without resistance, accepting his fate, and the trapdoors fell, creating a spark and setting the platform ablaze.

Spoiler (click to show)

In almost perfect unison with the doors falling, Epic and TJ fell to the ground, dead. Upon further inspection, a needle prick could be found in their necks where poison had been injected.

Spoiler (click to show)

Hoodlum has won the game.

Spoiler (click to show)
JamesKer1 wrote:
I'm VERY surprised that this didn't turn out a town win. In fact, I had even sent messages to Sygma and Hood asking them if they would be alright with forfeiting the win to town and ending it early, because the town KNEW everything.

Also, I really liked the fake claim obsession with pairing- when only one role set used it. Lots of confusion for town and mafia.

MVPs:

Town- I'm going with hooboy on this one. In their first message, hooboy essentially told OX to leave him alone, a very bold and smart move for a first time player... But then he opened up everything to Hoodlum. Luckily Hoodlum helped them get paired instead of obstructing. There were other valid candidates, but many of them had issues at endgame, and hooboy was really the only one who didn't mess up. Congrats on the first game MVP, hopefully many more are to come :)

Mafia- Sygma, for sure. Even without a set win condition for town, he was able to pass as town or town aligned neutral for a very long time. He was "70% town" on OXEN's list, and the sentiment was shared for many of the others.

Overall- Does this really need to be said? V98. He figured every single thing out, and told everyone EXACTLY what to do to win. He shoulda coulda woulda won.

Awarding sub-faction MVP points to Hoodlum, because surviving as a neutral takes a lot more skill, and the points system doesn't do this situation justice.
UltrasPlot wrote:
neutral I always add full mvp points to as a recompense for being neutral. I agree with syg, v98, but I didn't actually get to see hooboy play. Adding now.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Another thing- those with dual win conditions- there was MONEY around Madagascarter's body in the scene. Killing the money carrier at night unlocked the extra day power. The money was up for grabs, and then burned with the last of those with dual win conditions. That's why I wrote my haikus, to get you thinking and reading the scene. :) Oh well.
Hoodlum wrote:
Thanks for the cool game James.
Congrats to hooboy11 / Sygmassacre / V98

Got a bit tight at the end when V98 basically knew how town should win and was my biggest worry, but after he was lynched there was hope for me. Syg employed the same tactic V98 started, but I knew I was going to vote for Syg because his fake role win clause didn't add up in the end, though i believed it throughout most of the game to be mafia/neutral. There was a tiny doubt of not winning before the results were in, because epic confused me all game with his misinterpretations, that he might be mafia.

gg
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thanks everyone that was a great game! Hoodlum, I can't believe you got away with that!! Can't people just follow instructions?? *sigh* ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).