(aka "Just Your Typical Mafia"
  • 144 posts
  • Page 6 of 10
Virtuosity98 wrote:
YES please Toktz enlighten me! Do it now and settle this debate once and for all! Then everyone will know to believe everything I said in post #71.

Hoodlum - you actually believe I'm mafia! I thought you were just framing me even though you knew I was innocent. Toktz, please enlighten me. I guarantee I won't turn to dust.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
P.S. Hoodlum, you owe me 1 trillion dollars. OXEN, you owe me 1 gazillion!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
For those of you who still doubt the truth of my claims, here is my role PM:

Print Screen (click to show)
Day Actions:

JamesKer1 wrote:
Because of a recent unlocked ability, all day actions will be put into effect after the lynch is final. Previously, order didn't matter because there was only one :)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Noooooooooooooooooooo!

OK time to prove what was said in post #71.
Day Actions:

JamesKer1 wrote:
Ultra, you have been given a WARNING for dead talking and hurting your team's chances of survival.

Scene and day actions coming once my internet comes back up, operating off of my phone ATM.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
btw KILL HOODLUM before you kill the last mafia (Sygmassacre) if you want the town to win.
Day Actions:

OXEN wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote: Posted: Today, 7:53 PM | Modified: Today, 7:54 PM | Post #88
Disregard

?
OXEN wrote:
Comeeeeeeeee ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN JJJJJJJJJJJJAMEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THE COLORFUL STORY-LINE U MADE, BEST ONE SO FAR NO DOUBT.. BUT a co-mod would have been nice...CAUSE WE WAITING LIKE A BUNCH OF PIGS AWAITING SLAUGHTER...