What will they look like?
  • 390 posts
  • Page 2 of 26
LordVader wrote:
Honestly, I like the red ones better too. Just earlier today I was envisioning them being red
Cireon wrote:
We tried it, but it did not turn out nice I think.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
There was a design for both red ones and white ones, the red ones looked really ugly in my opinion.

I would like all you guys to make a design for them, and then once you all have a design going, we will try all of them for a couple of hours or so, and we can choose.

So, what are you waiting for?
(This link posts to the image you need to replace (make sure the spacing of the ranks is the same!) http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&act=view&id=980&page=1#post-13123 )
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
marcoxa wrote:
not to be picky or anything, but could we get either a bigger sized file or an original layered version (gimp, pdn, ect..) its hard to edit something really some without it being pixelated
LordVader wrote:
Is it me or are the new premium ranks modified a bit? It looks like the warrant officer rank has a red star and black insignia stripes?
Fendi wrote:
Actually, the chevrons have now a reddish tint to them instead of black and the stars are red. I like this change a lot and hope it stays.
The_Bishop wrote:
[image]

The first column it's as they are right now. My idea was to turn the officer ranks in yellow-green color but I guess they don't stand out very well. Since I tried a stronger green, then blue.

Also added D12 logo to the Dominator rank.

Let me know what do you think, please.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
marcoxa wrote:
could you try red? i think it would look better with the colors of D12
Matty wrote:
I think the old ones look best right now. I like the shine of gold, even on white :)

And the reason I like the dominator badge so much is that its so clean. Just the shiny star, that beautiful shiny star.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
lifeinpixels wrote:
I'm still a fan of the original ones too, especially on black. Why don't we just make the premium ranks on black but with a gold border? I feel like putting gold designs on white gives it less contrast and makes it harder to see.