• 176 posts
  • Page 12 of 12
Jacob24 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i feel your pain jacob - i rarely live this long - it is definitely more fun to play longer - the lay low and try to stay under the radar strategy seems to be more effective - wouldn't you say clubs?

If me dying kept you alive then it’s the best thing I could have done for town. TLM MVP for sure
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
@blue ohhhh! So what was your full role and how did it play to palpatine finding you ?
Abs wrote:
Yes please! I’m keen to play again but also, I do have another idea for hosting and this one was tough as I was travelling with work.

Let me know if anyone keen to host but if not I will host again and I am going back to similar to what I did before with gangs and Narcos :) that was a legendary game
Rockbert wrote:
Abs
Yes please! I’m keen to play again but also, I do have another idea for hosting and this one was tough as I was travelling with work.

Let me know if anyone keen to host but if not I will host again and I am going back to similar to what I did before with gangs and Narcos :) that was a legendary game

Oh count me in for that! :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
GG everyone. Great job Tennessee, for sure MVP. I wish I could have been more helpful. Good game Abs, thanks for hosting!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have asked abs if he wants to go ahead and host another one soon or if he would rather wait 2-3 weeks. if he wants to wait = if can do one and hopefully he will play.
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
If you're able to TLM it would be appreciated!
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have not heard back from abs yet so i will go ahead and start a signup. signup will likely last 7-10 days and if abs replies soon and wants to do his = i will yield.
Live long and prosper