• 176 posts
  • Page 7 of 12
Tennesseelogman wrote:
welcome to both newcomers. i also sent you a welcome PM along w all other players - it would be great to get a reply to that also to let me know that you got it - have fun.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Abs wrote:
A turbulent day of fighting on Tatooine where both dark and good forces were in action

A very busy character in TLM came out strong at a mysterious 2ofClubs but in the end, it was all a neutral ending as nobody died.

That’s not to say strong forces where not in play to dictate this outcome…

It is now night 2, the forum is closed….

Get your night actions in
Tennesseelogman wrote:
very ominous for clubs - not likely that a fellow mafia member would use up an ability/resurrection on clubs knowing he would not escape the next lynch phase - so clubs must have had a one-time use ability tailor made for himself to allow him to live past the first vote. he knew he would not die the first round - - - or would he have if more players would have voted? we shall see soon enough.
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
End of Night 2...just going through messages and actions and will report back to start Day 2 oon
Abs wrote:
Finally some blood shed on tatooine and some major blood...

Jacob24 is dead

Spoiler (click to show)

In bigger news....the Dark lord 2ofClubs is also dead

Spoiler (click to show)

It is now Day 2, the forum is open, please do your lynch votes in bold and if you change your mind, make sure to use #unlynch first

Phase will end at 18.30 tomorrow sever time
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have a bad feeling about kc = mafia or more likely neutral. his silence is deafening. not that i have any evidence against him - in fact he is the only one that i have nothing at all written down beside him. - therefore
# lynch kc
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you have any info on him or any others to the contrary = please share it here or by PM - i am all ears - - not really all ears since that would make me an odd looking alien and i am human.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
to clubs
You have a kill each even night
- this means to me that there is another that has the odd night kill and clubs is the one that killed jacob - but who killed clubs?
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
One big Baddie off the table, but the Biggest Baddie is probably still at large.

GG Jacob24

GG Clubs