• 176 posts
  • Page 9 of 12
Abs wrote:
A big night and kill tonight for the Jedi

KC321 is dead

Spoiler (click to show)

BUT this death has not been in vein, dark powers are stronger then ever and there will be retribution
Abs wrote:
It is now Night 3, deadline will be 21:00 tomorrow as I have more time later on
Tennesseelogman wrote:
technically day 4 at 21:00 but waiting on abs to give night results - PM chat is open though
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Sorry guys, I am so bloody busy with kids and work!

Night 3 is over, results coming soon and forum still closed
Abs wrote:
The Dark Powers have been in full force with instant retribution for the death of the dark emperor Palpatine

Rockbert & ThickTalon are dead….

Thick:

Spoiler (click to show)

Rockbert:

Spoiler (click to show)

In all the mayhem, another kill was made but this was mistaken friendly fire, or was it?

Lando is dead

Spoiler (click to show)

A dark day for the Jedi having lost two of their main leaders and the precious Leia…

Luke has lost his sister, his mentor and his North Star (Yoda)

It is now Day 3, forum is open, please get lynch votes in

Tennesseelogman wrote:
well that was a disaster
the bad guy has to be cwolf. i am sure lando was killed by friendly fire due to his silence.
# lynch crywolf
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
there's no body else left to be the bad guy. your cover story sounds a little bit made up. you claim a jedi name that is pretty obscure and that would be highly unlikely to be a duplicate of a real main character that abs would assign, you claim a bonus wc that does not hold water, and (main thing) a kill request was put in on you by thick and you survived.
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
I was not told that I was sought for attack nor can i self protect-so someone else must have blocked Thick or saved me- and it was not me
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Woof, what a twist. Was looking like it was in the bag. Ggs and good luck town!
Everything you've heard about me is true.
ThickTalon wrote:
.................if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine..........
Rockbert wrote:
A slaughter.

"I'm not afraid."
"You will be...you will be."
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mafia must have had 1 nightly kill and that was either the current sith or kc and it got passed to cwolf. i say this because there was no kill the 1st night and kc was not active then. clubs was active and still no mafia kill. cwolf must have had a 1 time kill from the start or was given 1 by abs due to our success early at killing 2 mafia. thick did not use his kill the first night because he did not know who to kill but did kill clubs the 2nd night. perhaps cwolf reached a certain objective by the end of night 3 and earned that extra kill - idk. it is also possible that thick's shot on cwolf got diverted onto lando if cwolf did indeed inherit all the killed sith's abilities. 3 mafia and i would think each one had some ability.
Live long and prosper