• 176 posts
  • Page 8 of 12
Rockbert wrote:
I am guessing Luke is out there? Did he kill Clubs / Vader? or would it be the Emperor? Those are the only two powerful enough to kill Vader I would think.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Honestly if you stick to the story. the only ones powerful enough to kill Vader is Palpatine. Luke would never.

Maybe Obi Wan but not Luke *nerd knowledge out*
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have a long list of good guys = too long - we can't all be town - several of you know jacob was on that list. and a very short list of unknowns or likely bad guys. at this point - the unknowns are more of an unknown than the others. (circular reasoning). if you are a good guy or a potential good guy - send me your name, i would also like to have your ability so that we can better organize (my middle name) and defeat the sith. killing neutrals is not part of my wc. if you are neutral and can become town - contact me as i likely have the info/name you are seeking.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you happen to have something other than hair on your head = i know somebody that would like to meet you
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
some of these sith lords are pretty powerful - darth vader (clubs) did not die w just 4 votes against him - we might need a supermajority or at least 2 jedi or a neutral who is resisting the dark side or they each have 1 extra life or ??? = = = so vote!
Live long and prosper