• 176 posts
  • Page 3 of 12
Abs wrote:
sorry guys, I been super busy today, day 0 is now over, it is now Night 1.

Forum is now closed, please send any night actions into me.

Night 1 will run until 00.30 Server time (24 hours from now), when I am back in the UK it will move back to 18:00 server time
Abs wrote:
15 mins until end of phase, get your night actions in
Abs wrote:
Night 1 is over, nobody died (mainly as many forgot to give their night orders!)

It is now Day 1 and lynch phase is open…

Day phase will end at 18.30 server time

Forum is now open
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well, well
mainly as many forgot to give their night orders
so there was more than one player who has a night kill ability
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have several on my sus list but at the top is clubs - he always acts sus to me but this time even a little more so. mostly not acting like clubs does when he is town. not much to go on for sure and if you have gotten town vibes about clubs please tell me here or in PM and i will reconsider. but for now
# lynch clubs
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Yeah TLM, it's unlike you to lynch out of the gate unless you are scum. You have no reason to lynch me and most know that and it makes you smelly.
I came right out as having odd night investigation asking Thick, Jacob, Cry and You who to investigate. I claimed human and gave my partial role PM. I was asked why I revealed so fast being out of character. Kin was in hopes the even town inspectorn doc or shooter would contact me and we could work together to find and defeat the scum (Sith and Mafia). Everybody said investigate themselves or you and nobodyelse (interesting huh). For that I am suspect in your eyes only. LOL
Guns blazing & babbling clubs has info but not giving it up so freely to unify town and the expence of feeding mafia. I am heeding some elders (Anaxagor, Hood, V98 and TLM) advice. Looks like you may have egg on your face.
May the Force be with as me!
#Lynch TLM
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am not stalling.. Waiting for response before moving forward with and how i share. Not risking giving another's DNA up to the wrong players.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
tough call huh - if you are mafia as i fear - what do you say?
if you say you inspected me (or any other player known by you to be town) and you say i am mafia - when you get lynched and are revealed mafia - what do others conclude? that i am town - but you are too smart for that so do you use reverse phycology and say i am town making others think you are trying to protect me.
if you pick one of you mafia buddies - same conundrum.
if you by chance flip town - am i dead for pushing your lynch = likely but not a given since others are sus of you and your play thus far.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I am not scum. I am conferring with inspected player 1st. Pretty basic play nothing more. I am only lynching you at this point c/o a warranted attack on me. I am only a threat to you TLM if you are scum.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Clubs, I am surprised you haven't reached out to me. That alone is fishy. Unless something comes through to convince me otherwise I am for now going to #Lynch Clubs.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Ha! I was wondering why you haven't reached out to me. Also where is Kc.
Lynch if you must but you will lose my investigation ability and if your town killing a friendly. I gave my ability to all and more to some. Sorry to let you down by not having guns blazing and calling out someone. But I am working with claimed towns and have info. As I've said i am not freely giving it all out to claimed towns and not feeding mafia. For the record, I am human - not a robot or alien creature and I partially shared my role PM . I have not given my name out. If you want more specifics I need to be convinced you are town and I may not give it up publicly. So this play is fishy. Wow. Note the lynch band wagon is on nothing and doesn't seem to be sticking.
May the Force be with you.
WRKD4IT
KC321 wrote:
Don’t deflect to me clubs. Your investigation is useless if you can’t point us in the right direction
Rockbert wrote:
who did you investigate Clubs? where is the report?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann