• 176 posts
  • Page 5 of 12
2ofclubs wrote:
I am not ignoring your PM. I have nothing to hide and not fully giving up info is not smelly. Sorry if it's not what you expect or perceive. Of course it's plausible that I am scum coming right with some of my vitals.not trusting others claims. Sharing PMs. Not back peddling - jacob wad aware of asking TlM and Thick. I even gave him all Tlm and my PMs to sort out. Do you want Cry and my PMs too?
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
And Thicks?
Maybe you can find who is twisting my info to there scum advantage.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Coming after me now Clubs? I thought you evaluated me not scum? Please make your case though
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
#Unlynch TLM becusae IDK. Yes that means I didn't investigate him.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ttranbar wrote:
Sorry, missed these messages, no lynch vote for me, next time
ttranbar is online.
ttranbar wrote:
I see now the forum I need to read here, sorry, will try to do better
ttranbar is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Jacob24
2ofclubs
Correct I never said I asked Jacob.
I did share alot of un edited info and did tell him i didnt find a scum. He all has my partial role PM. Pretty sure he shared it. The scum trap was not successful yet.

Crywolf
Jacob24
For the record, Clubs never asked me who to investigate
Agree, Clubs only mentioned asking Tlm and Thick

2ofclubs
Wow. I am not deflecting or stalling or scum. Here is my traditional list. With my open reveals, i was hopeing to get true town on my united but apparently its been twisted into scum. Do you what you must.
1. @jacob24 not scum
2. @TLM  50/50 (likely a Sith)
3. @notoriouspat in active 33-33-33
4. @2ofclubs not scum Human w/ odd investigate. Also gave up partial role PM and chat history. 
5. @Rockbert slightly active 50/50
6. @lando in active likely scum
7. @ThickTalon 100% not scum
8. @nikola80 in active 33 33 33
9. @bluegoetz in active likely scum
10. @crywolf 90% not scum
11. @ttranbar in active 33-33-33
12. @KC321 was in active 50/5 LOL I did the same thing you have in the past of owning invest and town turned on me top.
I have specifics on a few players but unlike the past I am not feeding it to mafia. Oh I said that.
As far as investigation, I asked Thick TLM Jacob who I should invest. They all said themselves or TLM. Cry is aware of this request. They as unified (used loosely) didn't come to a conclusion. Wonder why.

2ofclubs
Yeah TLM, it's unlike you to lynch out of the gate unless you are scum. You have no reason to lynch me and most know that and it makes you smelly.
I came right out as having odd night investigation asking Thick, Jacob, Cry and You who to investigate. I claimed human and gave my partial role PM. I was asked why I revealed so fast being out of character. Kin was in hopes the even town inspectorn doc or shooter would contact me and we could work together to find and defeat the scum (Sith and Mafia). Everybody said investigate themselves or you and nobodyelse (interesting huh). For that I am suspect in your eyes only. LOL
Guns blazing & babbling clubs has info but not giving it up so freely to unify town and the expence of feeding mafia. I am heeding some elders (Anaxagor, Hood, V98 and TLM) advice. Looks like you may have egg on your face.
May the Force be with as me!
#Lynch TLM

Clubs said twice he asked me (which he didn't) and then tried to backtrack. Crywolf agreed with Clubs even though it was dumb. Crywolf, please explain???

Clubs is ignoring my PMs to him, he failed verification efforts, and he's lying in forum.

#LYNCH CLUBS

Still no Clubs response to this…
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Coming after me now Clubs? I thought you evaluated me not scum? Please make your case though
Not at all coming after you. I am sharing that I communicated with you about the investigate request and not hiding or back tracking.
Come on town I am being up front with my investigate ability and how I tried to implement it.
Now I know how KC felt. Omg its ridiculous.
Most of you know I won't crumble under pressure.
Martyr I must be. To bad I don't have a scum to take with me.
GG
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Share with me what you have then! Or TLM!
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Jacob24
2ofclubs
I did share alot of un edited info and did tell him i didnt find a scum. He all has my partial role PM. Pretty sure he shared it. The scum trap was not successful yet.

Crywolf
Jacob24

2ofclubs
Wow. I am not deflecting or stalling or scum. Here is my traditional list. With my open reveals, i was hopeing to get true town on my united but apparently its been twisted into scum. Do you what you must.
1. @jacob24 not scum
4. @2ofclubs not scum Human w/ odd investigate. Also gave up partial role PM and chat history. 
12. @KC321 was in active 50/5 LOL I did the same thing you have in the past of owning invest and town turned on me top.
I have specifics on a few players but unlike the past I am not feeding it to mafia. Oh I said that.
As far as investigation, I asked Thick TLM Jacob who I should invest. They all said themselves or TLM. Cry is aware of this request. They as unified (used loosely) didn't come to a conclusion. Wonder why.

2ofclubs
Yeah TLM, it's unlike you to lynch out of the gate unless you are scum. You have no reason to lynch me and most know that and it makes you smelly.
I came right out as having odd night investigation asking Thick, Jacob, Cry and You who to investigate. I claimed human and gave my partial role PM. I was asked why I revealed so fast being out of character. Kin was in hopes the even town inspectorn doc or shooter would contact me and we could work together to find and defeat the scum (Sith and Mafia). Everybody said investigate themselves or you and nobodyelse (interesting huh). For that I am suspect in your eyes only. LOL
Guns blazing & babbling clubs has info but not giving it up so freely to unify town and the expence of feeding mafia. I am heeding some elders (Anaxagor, Hood, V98 and TLM) advice. Looks like you may have egg on your face.
#Lynch TLM

Clubs said twice he asked me (which he didn't) and then tried to backtrack. Crywolf agreed with Clubs even though it was dumb. Crywolf, please explain???

Clubs is ignoring my PMs to him, he failed verification efforts, and he's lying in forum.

#LYNCH CLUBS

What response are you waiting for ?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
2ofclubs
Jacob24
Jacob24
2ofclubs

Crywolf
Jacob24

2ofclubs
1. @jacob24 not scum

2ofclubs
#Lynch TLM

#LYNCH CLUBS

What response are you waiting for ?

You said "Correct I never said I asked Jacob", after you said "I asked Thick TLM Jacob who I should invest. They all said themselves or TLM" and "I came right out as having odd night investigation asking Thick, Jacob, Cry and You who to investigate".
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
I gave you all that I had on TLM in chat 10 Feb 2024, 21:50
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
2ofclubs
Jacob24
I gave you all that I had on TLM in chat 10 Feb 2024, 21:50

I don’t want what you have on TLM, I want your full role and investigation results sent to either TLM or I ASAP. You’re going to be lynched, if you are town you should help us out
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
I incorrectly added you in the list of who I asked but you were aware of the context of request. Just a mistake in referencing the request action.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ha ha I just sent you it . It does not include specifics and I will not give that up to a 50/50 person.
Mafia already knows 1 town ability. So I am protecting town.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.