• 176 posts
  • Page 1 of 12
Abs wrote:
The time has come and war has broken out in the galaxy, Tatooine is the location for this epic battle but who will survive...

There are Jedi and allies as Town and Sith as Mafia and some other allainces could be formed...

1. PMs are allowed in all phases, but you must include me in all PMs
2. There will be a day phase and night phase and the forum is open for posting in all day phases only
3. We will start on Day 0, then Night 1 where there will be no kills or lynch, first lynch is on Day 1
4. Day and Night phase will end at 6pm Server time each day (UK GMT)

Players:

1. @@jacob24
2. @@TLM
3. @notoriouspat
4. @@2ofclubs
5. @@Rockbert
6. @@LandoCalriskian
7. @@ThickTalon
8. @nikola80
9. @bluegoetz
10. @@crywolf
11. @ttranbar
12. @@KC321

Abs wrote:
All PMs have been sent, it is now Day 0, the forum is open until 6pm Server time tomorrow (9th Feb) (slightly shorterned day)

May the force be with you all!
Rockbert wrote:
6pm being 1800 server time for those with military time
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Abs wrote:
Rockbert
6pm being 1800 server time for those with military time
Correct
Rockbert wrote:
May the force be with you, always. Unless you're mafia, then I hope you're bantha fodder.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Should we try to organize here or only on PM's?

Guess in a list of characters?
ThickTalon wrote:
Jedi and Allies
Yoda
Mace Windu
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Princess Leia
Lando Calrissian (not to be confused with LandoCalriskian)
Qui-Gon Gin
Anakin Skywalker
Ashoka

Sith
Darth Vader
Emperor Palpatine
Grand Moff Tarkin
General Greivous
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am town - we must as usual put aside our fears based on prior games and move forward. if you have an inspection ability = inspect me and contact me. we can organize here to assure full accountability or in the chats which is much slower but can be more secure. how about this if you will tell me in pm whether you are humanoid or other i will do the same. i will go first if you want me to. then perhaps we can move forward from there. i am open to other suggestions.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
ThickTalon
Jedi and Allies
Yoda
Mace Windu
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Princess Leia
Lando Calrissian (not to be confused with LandoCalriskian)
Qui-Gon Gin
Anakin Skywalker
Ashoka

Sith
Darth Vader
Emperor Palpatine
Grand Moff Tarkin
General Greivous
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Don't forget Darth Maul. and if there are any neutrals? would they be bounty hunters? Boba Fett? the Mandalorian?
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Welcome new guys. Make sure to give all your information freely and without cause...