• 176 posts
  • Page 11 of 12
Abs wrote:
In one final swoop, the might Jedi reign victorious.

NotoriousPat is dead….

You are Darth Maul, a member of the Mafia. You will work to find the Sith and eliminate all Jedi and their allies

Win Clause: - Defeat all the Town
Ability: You have a kill each odd night

Good Luck!

And with that GAME OVER

Town Win!

Thank you all for taking part on what was a close battle!

A few notes:

1. Clubs didn’t die in the first night as votes were manipulated
2. Mafia didn’t know who they were at the start, my plan was when Vader died, his death would bring them together (on reflection having them start knowing each other may have been better)
3. Nik was a very new player but did well in the end, I paired him up as Chewy with TLM as Han Solo but it didn’t work how I wanted it to but still got the hang of the game towards the end
4. A few people missed night actions which would have been pivotal changes to the outcome
5. Sorry about the phase start/end times in the early stages
6. I should have made more of the chat in the forum as it was too easy in PMs to get info
7. Bluegoetz was Dooku but wasnt turned 

TLM was very strong this game, got mafia sussed out very quickly and was Impressive. He was MVP

Tennesseelogman wrote:
gg all - nik was chewy and i found him day 1 and he worked w me on the kills twice (he was the town shooter) - one was blocked. but then npat got in his head and he quick working w me. cwolf had me tricked for the 1st half of the game. npat had me fooled right up to the end - as a matter of fact i asked nik to shoot blue the last night i was alive but then changed it to npat but he did neither. tbar was on my doubt list until lando died and confirmed that there was indeed a Leia which tbar had claimed he was looking for.

oh btw - i have an idea for a mafia game based on us all taking a cruise together (i love to cruise) but i would much rather play if somebody else can host one.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Gg

Participation was pretty bad in this one. Sad to die first :(
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i feel your pain jacob - i rarely live this long - it is definitely more fun to play longer - the lay low and try to stay under the radar strategy seems to be more effective - wouldn't you say clubs?
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
Great game abs, really liked the Dooku twist; would have been cool to play getting turned out.
Bluegoetz is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Gg all
To new folks stick around if you are not addicted you will be.
Since Hubi Halloweenn I have been prime target with TLM. It doesn't matter low or high its a battle. Several games I landed pivot characters and that hurts the faction. I will continue to "do" different strats to assist faction win.
Hats off to the Logman.
By the way we're you protected the night I killed Jacob?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
nikola80 wrote:
guys..1st of all thank you for game
was very hard for me cause i dont know english so well and here it was all in frazes,and it was my first time i play this
on the end town got lucky,with me as newbie ;)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i had the protection ability to use every night but i could not use it on myself - so i was vulnerable every night as far as i know. i might have been protected by others some nights. i think i used my protection on nik every night except the last one which i used on blue.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
to be clear - abs did not choose me to be han solo to partner w nik. i think he decided that nik would be chewbacca and and that whoever was randomly chosen to be han solo would have to find chewy to get the bonus. this would give nik a known town member to work with the rest of the game. i fortunately found chewy by night 1. i did ask 5 other players before i found him. i also gave a strong hint that i was han solo in my opening message to all players when i invited players to
join me aboard my ship
. my bonus was that if i was one of the first 3 players killed = then i would come back to life/into the game as cp3o - town. i considered asking to be lynched day 1 so that i would come back as a known town but it did not seem that it would be productive after i semi-asked a few players. i would have also lost my protection ability that i wanted to continue to use on nik since he was a town shooter.
Live long and prosper