Game 1 thread
  • 232 posts
  • Page 1 of 16
Jacob24 wrote:
Tri-Mafia Challenge Game 1 thread!

3 games run back to back to back, winner(s) of all three take the glory!

Player List:
1. Crywolf
2. 2ofClubs
3. Rockbert
4. TLM
5. NPat
6. ThickTalon
7. RyanairLol
8. MackN
9. KC321

Rules/Mechanics:
Phases will be 24 hours long, with the cutoff being 18:00 server time most days (a little bit later on weekends most likely, will be communicated ahead of time)
There will be 2 primary factions (Town and Mafia), with possible neutral(s).
Normal mafia rules apply (no screenshots, no outside communication, no codes, no edits)
All PM groups if any will be created by mod (me)
The game will start with D0 (1 peaceful phase) and proceed into N1 with all abilities live
Forum is open 24/7
Lynch votes take the form of #Lynch player or #Lunch player or #No Lynch or #Abstain - No lynch and Abstain are NOT the same. No lynch means you vote for nobody to get lynched, abstain means your vote does not count for anything.

Coin System (click to show)
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
DAY 0 has started and will end January 7th at 19:00 server time - No lynch vote this phase

Role PMs are out. Forum is open.

Open season on questions - ask away!
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Hello friends and foes. GL HF. 4v1v4
I will claim poor vanilla town. ♣︎♣︎ now I am a safe target for the mafia killer to waste a shot during N1. The mafia shot will not be used successfully on me or it will hit a friendly. Thats my 2nd contribution to town folk.
I assume the single mafia role and single town role have the kill ability.
I am willing to chat 1v1 or more, just invite me.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
Hey all! I promise to be more engaged this time as my holiday break is over! Good luck! Open to chat
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hello people - i am town - as about as vanilla as you can get. not likely 4v1v4 - more like 7v2 is my guess. since this series involves 3 back to back games - it is more likely the 1st one is the most simple.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
TLM, I'm afraid I am the most vanilla town (it is atleast the most vanilla of all my games). Jacob probably assigned them to us on purpose. LOL
I don't even have an ability.  I hope abilities are purchased only. But a kill is not up for sale. A bullet proof vess is so there is a kill out there besides votes.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Clubs arguing who is more vanilla is comical.

Hello all.

I AM town, I won't claim "most vanilla" however. Open up chats with me if you want. If not, let's try to weasel out the scum here.
Crywolf wrote:
5. Index - 6 coins - 1x use
Provides a list of all of the role names and the number of each role.
Ex.
Town:
Role 1 - 1x
Role 2 - 2x
Role 3 - 1x
Mafia:
Role 1 - 1x
Role 2 - 3x
Neutral:
Role 1 - 1x

What if Jacob gave us the actual list of roles and said that it was an "example" :o...
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Clubs arguing who is more vanilla is comical.

Hello all.

I AM town, I won't claim "most vanilla" however. Open up chats with me if you want. If not, let's try to weasel out the scum here.
Your avatar looks shifty eyed!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok people - let's get some chat flowing here and not let clubs fill it w babble :)
i think we should have a new rule - nobody can post again until at least 2 others have posted since your last post.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I think its 4v1v4 folks. The killers probably have less income too.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Hey all, I am here. Was out of town and popped in on my phone on the drive home but first time posting now. Will be on sporadically for a few hours before I can get more time.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann