Game 1 thread
  • 232 posts
  • Page 8 of 16
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Quick question for anyone, do we know 100% that cry is town?
we can not be 100% on anybody but i am 99% on him due to clubs report and 1 verification/confirmation. of course these verifications could be skewed due to a distraction type ability but i think not in this case.
we have more info on who is town and not so much on who is mafia/neutral. but by process of elimination we had a bead on thick and now kc continues to look scummy. we can verify if one of our "proven town" can get enough money to request an inspection this phase.
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Quick question for anyone, do we know 100% that cry is town?
we can not be 100% on anybody but i am 99% on him due to clubs report and 1 verification/confirmation. of course these verifications could be skewed due to a distraction type ability but i think not in this case.
we have more info on who is town and not so much on who is mafia/neutral. but by process of elimination we had a bead on thick and now kc continues to look scummy. we can verify if one of our "proven town" can get enough money to request an inspection this phase.
Clubs and I both got together first phase. He has given all the info that I asked to be given, and I know enough of Town plans because he informed me. We helped each other out and im part of the reason Thick is gone with KC following soon, that is actively trying to help my Town faction win.

@MackN, hope that's enough proof. Im sure we can work something out in the deals...that you keep delaying and avoiding lol
notoriouspat wrote:
Let's just do the math real quick just because Mac's question made me think. So 2oC had a PM with me (2 Coins) and had a supposed town chat? Looks like KC and TLM were chatting per forum. @TLM who else were you chatting with or who wasn't involved in a chat that we dont know is town from the list?
notoriouspat is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
ahh thx for that answer @cry....

I just wasn't understanding where yall were getting these coins!?!? I have 4 allowance and was wondering how so much was done!
notoriouspat is online.
Crywolf wrote:
notoriouspat
ahh thx for that answer @cry....

I just wasn't understanding where yall were getting these coins!?!? I have 4 allowance and was wondering how so much was done!
not sure what answer but you're welcome lol
Tennesseelogman wrote:
cwolf - can you donate 1 coin to the player mentioned in the following chat between you and clubs
2ofclubs said:
07 Jan 2024, 16:05
xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx
xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxx xxxxx
note the time stamp for reference. let know if you will. then i will confirm it went through with that player
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
Can you hold on that thought? I need to work on my deal with MackN

If you have the PM chat between Clubs and me, please see
07 Jan 2024, 18:31- the first line, the 8th word will explain my answer to your request
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Crywolf wrote:
If you have the PM chat between Clubs and me, please see
07 Jan 2024, 18:31- the first line, the 8th word will explain my answer to your request
i do not have that one :(
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mack - 2 questions
are you town?
do you have at least 2 coins?
are willing to donate a coin to a townie in need to help the town cause?
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
hmmm. what do you have then? maybe I can tell you using what you do have from me
I can't give away my answer to the unsafe public eye
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Crywolf wrote:
hmmm. what do you have then?

clubs initial message (no time stamp) to you where he says
100% Town as I claimed
Win Condition: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please.
and then
07 Jan 2024, 03:50
07 Jan 2024, 15:33
07 Jan 2024, 16:05