Game 1 thread
  • 232 posts
  • Page 10 of 16
Jacob24 wrote:
4 hours to go...

Lynch Count:
KC321 - 5 (TLM, Crywolf, NPat, Rockbert, MackN)

Not voted - 2 (Ryan, KC)
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
anuorre wrote:
I have to say it does feel a little like mob mentality here. I second the decision but the rationale put forth are flimsy at best and fictitious at worst.

Once again TLM leads the pack with firm hands but shaky feet
anuorre wrote:
You can say that I am a true Neutral. I have no vested interest in any party
Tennesseelogman wrote:
anuorre - much was accomplished behind the scenes.
also- good for you to keep up but not comment here. you can pm me - nothing in the rules about that. you might have to take over for me on game 3 if the 1st 2 take more than a week apiece. i am leaving on a cruise jan 28
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
If Anuorre messages you, he can't message anyone else.

I'll open signups for subs and extra players for the next games. Anuorre is welcome to join/sub in
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Deadline - give me 5 minutes to process
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
END OF DAY 1 - All PM groups are closed

The people have spoken, and KC was lynched

KC321 (click to show)

UPDATED STORE PRICES:
Spoiler (click to show)

Night 2 has begun. Forum is open 24/7, PM groups will be opened shortly once I process. Balances will be updated.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
All balances have been updated and PM groups created. PM me if you think there has been an error

Night 2 will last 24 hours, until 18:00 tomorrow.

Note: All weekday phase ends will occur at 18:00, with only Saturday and Sunday potentially subject to change.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have 4 coins now - enough to open a chat - but with only 1 mafia left (i think) we can pretty much chat here.
i can open a chat w all next phase but the game might be over by then or i might be dead. i can donate 3 coins if need be but they can not be used until day 3 - again maybe to late.
i want to open w me, mack, rock, npat, and cwolf - that's 5 man chat that will cost my 4 coins
i think what will happen is ryan will get shot this phase but survive w a vest but will be up for a lynching day 3 = game over. if that is correct, ryan will shoot somebody this phase - most likely me or npat. as far as i know no townie had enough to buy a vest therefore a vest purchase now is too late.

i would like to know from npat if you got a coin donated to you just as mack said? there should be at least 2 townies now w enough to buy an investigation. perhaps i should open a 5 way chat so that ryan does not know who is investigating him and therefore who to target.

thoughts?
Live long and prosper
notoriouspat wrote:
I did get a coin donation from Mac (thanks!). I think you should open that chat, that way we can decide who to investigate and who it will be from
Crywolf wrote:
Sleep well Town and may we finish victorious by the end of the morning
Jacob24 wrote:
5 hours to deadline. Submit all ability and purchase requests soon!
Tennesseelogman, 2024