• 232 posts
  • Page 14 of 16
Jacob24 wrote:
Anyone have feedback for me? I still need to assign roles
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Rockbert
I'm in for the next one. Have to redeem myself.
same here lol
notoriouspat wrote:
It was honestly super close and after getting zero work done today and calculating possibilities, I landed on my night time actions which sealed it for us scum.. gg all!
Jacob24 wrote:
notoriouspat
I have a new player that might want to join. I’ll let him know right now.

Update me when you can. I'd like to start tomorrow but might be pushed back a bit to get a few more players.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Rockbert wrote:
Jacob24
Anyone have feedback for me? I still need to assign roles

I think this was a nice, quick and pretty straightforward go around. I think keep doing what you're doing and deal with the kinks as they come. That's my two cents.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
gg all - npat you stinker

He had un breakable cover!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Good game. I am in for all 3.
Don't worry about kinks. Learn and work through them as a player and Mod.
Thx
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I am also in for all three
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Jacob24 wrote:
Game 2 player list:
1. Crywolf
2. 2ofClubs
3. Rockbert
4. TLM
5. NPat
6. ThickTalon
7. RyanairLol
8. MackN
9. KC321

Looking for two more. I have messages out to Ely and Mada. I'll reach out to anuorre and see if he wants in, and NPat said he was looking for someone?
Tennesseelogman, 2024
ThickTalon wrote:
notoriouspat
It was honestly super close and after getting zero work done today and calculating possibilities, I landed on my night time actions which sealed it for us scum.. gg all!

Choice performance!

Well done Pat!
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman
gg all - npat you stinker

He had un breakable cover!

No he didn't. he quessed that that long winded win clause was in fact the win clause. So essentially it was 50/50
Tennesseelogman wrote:
great play mafia all - that's what this is about - taking a RISK

Bluegoetz might play if you can wait until end of day to start.
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
I'll wait for a few more players. Maybe start tomorrow... I have all the roles and rules written. Anything anyone needs me to clear up or wants me to change before next game?
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
don't worry jacob - i got a lot of flack when i gave the Joker a cover story in the batman mafia game. there have been many games with ways to deflect investigations, switch roles/factions, distract abilities, redirect abilities, purchase abilities, and such. i like your creativeness. nothing was totally new to this game (not a criticism). we should learn to expect the unexpected. i am just glad i survived until the last day - thanks mafia for not killing me 1st but killing clubs instead. :)
Live long and prosper