• 232 posts
  • Page 13 of 16
Jacob24 wrote:
Totally optional of course.

I won’t say who does and doesn’t PM me.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
All players have elected to lock in their votes.

Final vote count:
Mack: 3
NPat: 1

Mack has been voted and eliminated.

MackN (click to show)

Town can no longer win because NPat will kill Rockbert during the night and Rockbert can't afford a bulletproof vest.

Mafia wins. gg Thick, KC, and NPat.

NPat (click to show)

Last townie:
Rockbert (click to show)

MVP: NPat - amazing performance.

I'll give a day or 2 for feedback and a break before the next game starts. I know the game wasn't perfect but I hope all enjoyed!
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Rockbert wrote:
Dang it! I had this little thought that I should had gone with Npat but I didn't listen to it. Well done Npat! Sorry Town! I thought I we had it.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Jacob24 wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have a question - why did cwolf die? his role pm simply says he will lose his kill ability if he shoots a town.
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
NPat used coins pooled from him and KC to purchase an extra kill from the mafia black market. He used the mafia kill ability on Cry and the extra kill on TLM.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
There were a lot of kinks in the game that didn't go great but hopefully, I can do better in game 2. When would everyone be ready to start that?
Tennesseelogman, 2024
MackN wrote:
I'll drop out of the next one.
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
Rockbert wrote:
I'm in for the next one. Have to redeem myself.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann