Game 1 thread
  • 232 posts
  • Page 9 of 16
MackN wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mack - 2 questions
are you town?
do you have at least 2 coins?
are willing to donate a coin to a townie in need to help the town cause?
Yes I am town, but I only have two coins and kind of want to keep them.
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mack - your 2 coins would go a long way in verifying that you are truly town (that plus a lynch vote on kc) and it would give us an investigation that mafia could not stop. if you will donate 1 coin to a player = i will open a chat w you w my coins next phase.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
MackN wrote:
I suppose one coin wouldn't kill me....
#Lynch KC123
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it will cost you 2 coins - 1 coin fee and 1 coin to donate. i will let you know asap who to send it to. but as i said - i will use 2 coins to open a chat w you and we can make big progress then. you will also get the results of the investigation that you are helping to finance.
Live long and prosper
MackN wrote:
Just tell me who then.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
donate 1 coin to npat now - that will give us time to verify that the transaction has gone through
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
let me know when you have sent it so that i can verify w npat that he got it and that the investigation request has been placed. i will keep you in the loop.
Live long and prosper
MackN wrote:
I sent it, you'll see it soon.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
cwolf - how many coins do you currently have and how many do you get? tell outright here is best but in code if you need to. i will be leaving for work soon and may not be on again this phase
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
npat - i think it best for you to shoot ryan next phase if the lynch on kc is successful. everybody else seems to be town.
hi ho hi ho it's off to work i go
Live long and prosper