Game 1 thread
  • 232 posts
  • Page 6 of 16
KC321 wrote:
Wow, sorry everyone. I am up to speed now. This one starting during the weekend threw me off.
Crywolf wrote:
MackN
I agree but dont want to be the only one sending coins his way. Anyone else already do this or should I just send my 4 (3 with transaction fee) over his way?
Personally, I'm not sending all of my money to somebody I cannot fully trust.
Well Clubs would know who donated to him and not, but not trust Clubs @MackN?
Jacob24 wrote:
END OF NIGHT 1 - All PM groups are closed

2 shots rang out across the night, and two players fell victim to them.

2ofclubs (click to show)

ThickTalon (click to show)

TOWN NEWS:

confidence is high. successful meetings with reports of scum thicktalon and cohort kc (source was not given). speculations was its from following towns clubs cry npat rock ryan tlm. scum elimination plan is in play. kudos bringing clubs guns/cash/rope for fight. the confused mafia cant hide.

UPDATED STORE PRICES:
Spoiler (click to show)

Day 1 has begun. Forum is open 24/7, PM groups will be opened shortly once I process. Balances will be updated.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
All balances have been updated and PM groups created. PM me if you think there has been an error.

Day 1 will last 24 hours, ending tomorrow at 18:00 server time.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
notoriouspat wrote:
Ok 1 and 1... not too bad. So did anyone have some convos with 2oC who could pick up right where he left off? Even if there were 4 mafia (which is unlikely), I feel like we got organized early.
Jacob24 wrote:
There will be a lynch vote this phase. Submit your votes by typing #Lynch player - preferably in bold
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
So did anyone have some convos with 2oC who could pick up right where he left off?
yes i did - here is his breakdown
1. Crywolf. Town - known ability
2. 2ofClubs Town - known ability
3. Rockbert Town - known ability
4. TLM Town - known ability
5. NPat town - known ability
6. ThickTalon Scum
7. RyanairLol scum
8. MackN scum
9. KC321 Scum

he also had the abilities of cwolf, clubs, rock, TLM, and npat - you 4 should know that he had yours by way of PM - he had a NHNR truce w one of you but told me anyway knowing he was about to die. i have only 1 coin left and pms cost 2 now so i can not pm w any of you to help you feel better about me.

KC was next on his sus list therefore i vote to
# lynch kc

ryan and mack should be on the investigate list since there has been no PMs w me or clubs (no evidence for or against - just a lack of info) - you can report your findings to me or just post them here in the forum.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
KC321 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
So did anyone have some convos with 2oC who could pick up right where he left off?
6. ThickTalon Scum
7. RyanairLol scum
8. MackN scum
9. KC321 Scum

he also had the abilities of cwolf, clubs, rock, TLM, and npat - you 4 should know that he had yours by way of PM - he had a NHNR truce w one of you but told me anyway knowing he was about to die. i have only 1 coin left and pms cost 2 now so i can not pm w any of you to help you feel better about me.

# lynch kc

ryan and mack should be on the investigate list since there has been no PMs w me or clubs (no evidence for or against - just a lack of info) - you can report your findings to me or just post them here in the forum.

I love how you think I'm scum because I would share my full WC with you immediately. You're a master manipulator. That's just an unreasonable request.

Crywolf wrote:
KC321
Tennesseelogman
6. ThickTalon Scum
7. RyanairLol scum
8. MackN scum
9. KC321 Scum

# lynch kc

I love how you think I'm scum because I would share my full WC with you immediately. You're a master manipulator. That's just an unreasonable request.

Don't be shocked that we Town were able to quickly be unified. All of this has been in the planning, and so the next step #Lynch KC321
Crywolf wrote:
ThickTalon
GG Martyr

Destroy the Town and their lucky guess.

Great work Clubs
and for the confused Mafia-it was not a lucky guess
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i really need ryan and mack to pm me this phase. i am going to ask you something that will verify your faction
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.