Game 1 thread
  • 232 posts
  • Page 7 of 16
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think we can settle this here and now = this phase - i wish i could pm each of you and coordinate this in private - but it is what it is and mafia can do nothing to stop it if we act now
if you are town = i need somebody (actually 2 players) to be able to donate 1 coin to another player. i will tell you who needs it once you let me know here. i know that will reveal our intentions to the mafia but so be it. forget about saving coins for anything else. let's strike now.
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
4 hours into the phase.

Lynch Count:
KC321 - 3 (TLM, Crywolf, NPat)

Not voted - 4 (Mack, Ryan, KC, Rock)
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we are not certain that kc is mafia - but it seems he is according to clubs
if you are not voting to lynch kc asap = you are highly sus as non-town.
mafia may wait to see if they have enough votes to go elsewhere (hence the delayed vote) or may plan a last minute switch - but that too will be revealing
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
I had ZERO interaction with Clubs. Clubs was on Thick's scent. How in earth does 2oC know im Scum. I will say again, you are a master manipulator TLM.
KC321 wrote:
I had ZERO interaction with Clubs. Clubs was on Thick's scent. How in earth does 2oC know im Scum. I will say again, you are a master manipulator TLM.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have already revealed who i think (clubs thought) is town. if mafia kills me = the info is already out there and i will be proven to be town. they will likely go for the one we send the coins to.

kc if you are town - do a full reveal now please
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mack = 
if anyone needs me involved in anything just ask.
we need you to cooperate w town - vote kc let me know here if you are willing to donate 1 coin during this phase to another player to help town win.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
or you can donate 2 coins to me so that i can donate 1 coin to the player that needs it

and to the other player that likely needs 1-2 coins to do an investigation - i have not forgotten you.
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
Tennesseelogman
or you can donate 2 coins to me so that i can donate 1 coin to the player that needs it

and to the other player that likely needs 1-2 coins to do an investigation - i have not forgotten you.
I got MackN under some deals that we are working on-if it works, I can prove 99.99% if MackN is Town or not, and I can then get the coins needed for our Town plans. (If the deals do not strike out, then MackN is Mafia 100%)
That way, I can donate the coins to you TLM.
KC321 wrote:
Lynch TLM. He’s not to be trusted. The best thing that could happen to him is clubs is our first. He wants your coins to take the power from you.
Crywolf wrote:
Umm...
TLM knows my ability/role, and if he's not to be trusted then why does he know my role and have not done anything about it. TLM could not take the power away from me if he was Town.

The idea of you questioning the flow of these coins only shows your true color
MackN wrote:
Quick question for anyone, do we know 100% that cry is town?
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday