Game 1 thread
  • 232 posts
  • Page 4 of 16
Jacob24 wrote:
END OF DAY 0 - All PM groups are closed

The truce between Town and Mafia is over as night sets.

TOWN NEWS:

clubs traded in for guns blazing yet confidence is low on knowing allegiances and eliminating scum. few are in agreement that the smell is coming from thicktalon. the next town meeting will be in two chats giving all a chance to speak and be heard. TRUST CLUBS.

UPDATED STORE PRICES:
Spoiler (click to show)

Night 1 has begun. Forum is open 24/7, PM groups will be opened shortly once I process. Balances will be updated.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol
Like i said end of phase it will be proven.
"guns blazing" where have we seen that posted.
Thick called out. Where have seen that.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I hope you all have the appropriate PPE (Personal Protection Equipment). Except for the scum.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
All PMs have been created and balances updated. Let me know if you think there has been a mistake.

Night 1 will last 23 hours, concluding at 18:00 server time on January 8th
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
I missing a chat by the one who can afford expanded chat. No rush i know all soldiers have their orders - not saying I am leading this purge becuase I am not - its a unified Town ♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
@2oC

Sorry I didn't respond in time. I am not that role you suggested, but as proven to be town and if you find an investigation ability (without paying for it), you most certainly can confirm through that.

How much coin you need?
2ofclubs wrote:
I don't need any coin. Wait and see if chat in question gets opened.
You have the scum list and mafia have the town list. Protect yourself and xxxx1 xxxx2 are protected. So all orders are being carried out and scum have less then 50% of a suceessful kill.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
Sounds good. And just so you know, if you're suggesting that I should be opening a chat.. I completely missed that hint lol
2ofclubs wrote:
No hint. If you need another chat its up to you - its your money.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
2ofclubs
what was the rule on in actives?

I am handling inactive privately. No rule
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Observations; for what it's worth. The mafia know eachother (with chat). The suspect list ironicly includes ones who have not created a chat or participated in chats invited too as well have not responded to chat request. If I have been played oh well' others know who did the betrail. After all I am vanilla town doing my best to unify town folk in a manner that includes checks and balances. Remember this is game 1 of 3. Aka babbler ♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
for once what clubs is saying makes sense and he seems to be 100% town. something like this is what mafia fears most. i suggest we let clubs lead the town group. if you have coins = donate them to clubs - your current 2, 3, or 4 coins can be better utilized as part of a larger kitty. clubs can buy a vest for himself or whoever he thinks is a target and/or the most valuable to town. he can buy investigations for those he is unsure about. sending him coins will almost guarantee you are town. the thing that mafia wants most is to stay hidden and for town to stay disorganized. for you newer players - this is why i am often one of the 1st mafia targets. i do not mind getting killed if it is for the good of my faction (town) and it helps us to win. i know how to break mafia. i think there are 6 town and 3 mafia. if we each send him 2 coins = he can buy a vest and an investigation. send more if you have it. i am sending mine now. he may even choose to report who has sent coins to keep us all in the loop. mafia already knows who is town and who is mafia so don't feel like you are telling them anything. for the most part - we can talk out in the open.
explain to me how this is a bad idea?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
RyanairLol wrote:
Here's the thing with my role
I have no abilities
I would definitely want to share it with everyone, seeing it as my role is pretty much useless(except donating coins)
RyanairLol wrote:
And that is not a bad idea at all, tenlogman
Sending my remaining coins to clubs