Game 1 thread
  • 232 posts
  • Page 3 of 16
ThickTalon wrote:
If you want my information all you had to do was ask.

But your above WC is not what mine says. Either you are guessing or ......
2ofclubs wrote:
Not guessing and not giving it or verifying to mafia who I think have an edited version.
You can buy a chat with me and havent!!!!
Scum just was prepared for town unity and have lost the advantage of being connected. Well at least you have a loud mouth town target in me. GL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Whistling ♣︎s with guns blazing - say hello to my little friend you scum.
45 min until martyr time and I am proven Town to all.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Not guessing and not giving it or verifying to mafia who I think have an edited version.
Scum just was prepared for town unity and have lost the advantage of being connected. Well at least you have a loud mouth town target in me. GL

Well done, you have made the beginning of this game easy for Mafia. Regardless of what happens one of us is a target and the other will be painted as scum until full roles are revealed (after death) . Essentially giving mafia a 2 player head start.

This aggressive play so early from you with ZERO evidence is quite destructive and not like you.

I honestly wanted to talk to other players this game as I know what to expect from you. 

Here (changed multiple areas to not give mafia a chance to copy)

Jacob24 said:
06 Jan 2024, xx:xx
Faction: Town
Role: Farmer
Income: xxxx
Ability: The first time you, xxxxxxxx
Win Condition: You win when every xxxxx player of the mafia are xxxxxxxx .
Crywolf wrote:
did you just change the WC by covering some things with Xs?
Crywolf is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Test'
#lunch Jacob
My vote for 1 of my thread said scum has already been casted. That means pucker up Scum because you don't know who is the target at N1 nor how they are being targeted.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Crywolf
did you just change the WC by covering some things with Xs?

I changed multiple areas as .....why would we give Mafia a copy paste scenario
Crywolf wrote:
Thick-I just wanted to know if "changed" meant changing the words or putting Xs to cover the words
Crywolf is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
I know clubs did the same....he does all the time
Crywolf
Thick-I just wanted to know if "changed" meant changing the words or putting Xs to cover the words

Both
Crywolf wrote:
okay... noted
only those who know why I'm asking knows why im asking
Crywolf is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
You Thick. I already explain my xxxx's
If you are town Thick (1%) then my apologies but apparently you don't know what to expect from me!
Given mafia know each other from the start they have the town targets. My 1st punch is telling all the town what I suspect and have backed in ways you don't know of. Starting with my on the level 1st thread post.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Wasn't*
And my xxxxx explanation.
WRKD4IT