Game 1 thread
  • 232 posts
  • Page 12 of 16
notoriouspat wrote:
That was the whole point of the chat! To discuss and plan that phase. The only reason you would do that is being the mafia. For that reason,

#lynchMackN

Plenty of time to change my mind, but it seems this is the best course. Unless Rock you have the correct amount to investigate? Even then, my save ability doesn't come into play until N4 so we shouldn't take it to another night.
notoriouspat is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
Rockbert
okay, so that makes Notorious the Factory Worker right?

Correct.
notoriouspat is online.
MackN wrote:
I suppose. Although surely the deceiver is deceiving us?
The factory worked must be the deceiver, right?
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
MackN wrote:
Also quick question, what does the factory worker do?
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
notoriouspat wrote:
Fair enough, you weren't in the convo when I shared.

Jacob24 said:
06 Jan 2024, 16:35
Faction: Town
Role: Factory Worker
Income: 4 coins
Ability: If you suspect to be shot in a night phase, you may choose to work "night shift" to avoid being killed. This is a (1) time use and the earliest it can be used is Night 4.
Win Condition: You win when every single player of the mafia faction is eliminated/killed/removed from the game.
notoriouspat is online.
MackN wrote:
Here is my issue, I'm 99% sure Rock is the Teller (he's supposedly used his power, I wasn't there.)
I'm calling bologna on you.
notoriouspat wrote:
Thats fine dude, what I'm saying is that I've caused no reason for distrust, unlike you. I could care less about Rock's power in the past as I'm sure he's shared on his town chats like I shared on mine.
notoriouspat is online.
MackN wrote:
I have certainly put myself in a bad spot, but I don't see much I can do to get myself out.
Guess I'll die ;)
#lynchPat
Rockbert wrote:
I am the teller. No sense in hiding that. Mack says he's the Doctor and NPat the factory worker. Mack, who have you saved with your ability during the game? anyone? Npat's ability is all about self preservation, where Mack's is to help others. But that doesn't mean a doctor can't be bad or a factory worker good.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MackN wrote:
I have only used my power on myself.
I'm a bit greedy, lol.
Rockbert wrote:
Okay, I went through all my chats with Clubs and Tennessee and the one with Tennessee, Npat, Mack and Clubs spectating and I have come to this conclusion:

While Npat's ability is self preserving, he has shared his coins with the town to get things done. He was also very active, and though that could also be deceptive, I see that Clubs felt early on that he was town and so did Tennessee. Mack on the other hand, openly admits to only using his ability on himself, though I am not sure anyone actually tried to kill him. He was in the chat when they said to save Crywolf (who we desperately needed) and then suddenly disappeared from the chat with no explanation and never shared his coins. Mafia always have doctors on retainer to save or heal their people.

#Lynch Mack
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MackN wrote:
Apologies to Cry, TLM, and the rest of town.
I have a very different, less active playstyle.
Jacob24 wrote:
Everyone has voted.

Since we’re down to the final 3, If you are prepared to lock in your vote, PM me and we can proceed to the next phase early.

If you want to keep your options open or aren’t ready for phase to end, let me know or don’t say anything.

Needless to say, you can’t change your vote and then lock in final without others seeing.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024