• 1583 posts
  • Page 106 of 106
RyanairLol wrote:
I could start one, but it will go into the holiday season, and its pretty basic as well.
Jacob24 wrote:
I think it’s be fun to have a game with full OC but I’ll play anything. If Mada doesn’t say anything then I say go for it
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
as far as i can remember - mada is next , then ely if he can swing it, then whoever

concerning the game - - i did think later, that i should have asked kc to claim town dominator to help pull him (thick) out - then i could have likely had more time to take the shot. (i had 2 day shots) - i got ely (mafia dominator) w the 1st one. my position was going to be compromised pretty early since i could not lynch vote = that was going to draw too much attention to myself. also, kc had to be alive to win, so i did not want to sacrifice him.

gg all
Live long and prosper
RyanairLol wrote:
Jacob24
I think it’s be fun to have a game with full OC but I’ll play anything. If Mada doesn’t say anything then I say go for it
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
as far as i can remember - mada is next , then ely if he can swing it, then whoever

concerning the game - - i did think later, that i should have asked kc to claim town dominator to help pull him (thick) out - then i could have likely had more time to take the shot. (i had 2 day shots) - i got ely (mafia dominator) w the 1st one. my position was going to be compromised pretty early since i could not lynch vote = that was going to draw too much attention to myself. also, kc had to be alive to win, so i did not want to sacrifice him.

gg all

I thought about remaining anonymous but if it got a kill out of the game I was willing to show my hand. Still surprised that I didn't get shot.
Jacob24 wrote:
We (mafia) thought that if we shot you then neutrals would win and thus, we would lose. Didn’t connect until I died that Mac counted as mafia Dominator and thus the game would have gone on
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it made it hard for us (neutrals) to hide since we had the same abilities (to call PM chats) and the same WC. i did not know that others (town or mafia) could not call color PMs it did not take long for others to figure out that only neutrals could call meetings by card color. when i called a meeting of black cards = i hoped to get the dominators (and i did). my report was that there were 2 mafia, 1 town, and 1 neutral (me) in the meeting. very early in the game, we knew 3 of the 4 mafia and about 5-6 known town. once we killed ely - we wanted to keep as many mafia alive as possible hoping they would target the town dominator also.
Live long and prosper