Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 34 of 45
MacEohaid wrote:
GeneralChaos, if you ever play again you will have to try harder. I understand that at post 104 you didn't know the mechanics but by now you should have been more active.
I hope you join again but next time participate more. It makes it more fun for all: Here is the extent of your participation. Three posts in all:

GeneralChaos
#No Lynch
Still trying to figure out all the mechanics and game play.
I can say that while newer, I am no poacher and part of the animal factions.

GeneralChaos wrote:  Posted: 30 Mar 2023, 17:22 
Post #222
Lynch KC321

GeneralChaos wrote:  Posted: 30 Mar 2023, 17:57 
Post #254
Update #Lynch KC321
MacEohaid wrote:
Hey Ryomer, like I said, it's the island of Dr. Moreau here. The animals are rampaging.
"What is the law? Not to eat meat, that is the law. No more law. Rrrrrrrrrrr."
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Hey, just landed in Minneapolis, have a layover then a flight to denver then a bit of a drive so I won’t be super active. Definitely vote ryo, and mac, as I recall your first game wasn’t the pinnacle of gameplay either. It takes time, and it’s annoying, but it’s a long term investment.
Eat my dust.
ThickTalon wrote:
After Sleeping on it.....

Yup.

I still think RYOMYR is the shot. All animals are created equal and we sit/swim/fly together for at least 3.5 more hours.
Madagascarter wrote:
I've had a few conversations with Chaos but it's frustrating as it's just so slow.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
Hey all, my feathered, furry and scaly friends. Man has done enough damage to our world. Let's get back and take out Ryomyr. He is the poacher, and tonight he will kill me, so I propose that whatever brave killers we animals have left target him tonight. Aim all your claws, beaks and ferocious fangs at him and then at least the battle can be between us animals. The world needs to heal, and it cannot do that with a human around. No doubt he's littering all over our land, wearing our hides as clothing, adorning his home with our heads. If he survives the lynch today, which he may, then kill him tonight and let the animals decide who is finally fit to rule the kingdom!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
MacEohaid
GeneralChaos, if you ever play again you will have to try harder. I understand that at post 104 you didn't know the mechanics but by now you should have been more active.
I hope you join again but next time participate more. It makes it more fun for all: Here is the extent of your participation. Three posts in all:

GeneralChaos
#No Lynch

Post #222
Lynch KC321

Post #254
Update #Lynch KC321

I know I'm not playing in this one but I am going to comment on this.

Not understanding the game or game mechanics can be extremely frustrating to new players and leave them without much idea on even how to participate more or better.

Learning this type of game can be VERY confusing at first.

It often takes more than one game to be able to grasp what is actually going on and how to play.

Then there is a learning curve after that where a player can be duped or conned into helping the wrong faction or revealing imported info that can help their enemies.

It is not that simple of a game, so maybe try to be a little more patient with new(er) players and help guide them as opposed to being judgmental on their learning and playing style.

Just some advice for everyone.

Thank you.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Rockbert wrote:
Good call.

GeneralChaos,

Please feel free to ask questions in the forum or of the moderator Abs. He will be happy to provide some guidance. I apologize for my part in being maybe a bit impatient with you. You are new to this and that can be daunting for sure. I do hope you will come back because this is so much fun and so addicting. Please feel free to message me as well and I will be happy to give some general guidance/tips on mafia as a whole, I won't say anything about this game unless it's in the night phase when we can actually PM each other. Outside of that, please enjoy and hope to hear from you. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
Good call.

GeneralChaos,

Please feel free to ask questions in the forum or of the moderator Abs. He will be happy to provide some guidance. I apologize for my part in being maybe a bit impatient with you. You are new to this and that can be daunting for sure. I do hope you will come back because this is so much fun and so addicting. Please feel free to message me as well and I will be happy to give some general guidance/tips on mafia as a whole, I won't say anything about this game unless it's in the night phase when we can actually PM each other. Outside of that, please enjoy and hope to hear from you. :)
Thats Rocks long form uv my takes. I am clubs a mafia addict :P
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Ryomyr
As of right now you are all about to embark on a winner-less, good-old-fashioned, south-of-the-border (US) standoff. 

Doesn't anyone want to win this game? Come on you animals! Where is your zest for domination? 

Prediction: you will fail to kill me today. 

Can you explain this?

Summer 2 Countdown

Ryomyr wrote:
Madagascarter
Ryomyr
As of right now you are all about to embark on a winner-less, good-old-fashioned, south-of-the-border (US) standoff. 

Doesn't anyone want to win this game? Come on you animals! Where is your zest for domination? 

Can you explain this?

I think you all will come to your senses and #LUNCH GeneralChaos who has been mostly inactive and it not making the game more fun for everyone. I am objectively making the game more fun. :)
Ryomyr wrote:
elysium5
MacEohaid

GeneralChaos
#No Lynch

Post #222
Lynch KC321

Post #254
Update #Lynch KC321

I know I'm not playing in this one but I am going to comment on this.

Not understanding the game or game mechanics can be extremely frustrating to new players and leave them without much idea on even how to participate more or better.

Learning this type of game can be VERY confusing at first.

It often takes more than one game to be able to grasp what is actually going on and how to play.

Then there is a learning curve after that where a player can be duped or conned into helping the wrong faction or revealing imported info that can help their enemies.

It is not that simple of a game, so maybe try to be a little more patient with new(er) players and help guide them as opposed to being judgmental on their learning and playing style.

Just some advice for everyone.

Thank you.

We miss you.
Madagascarter wrote:
Ryomyr
Madagascarter
Ryomyr

Can you explain this?

I think you all will come to your senses and #LUNCH GeneralChaos who has been mostly inactive and it not making the game more fun for everyone. I am objectively making the game more fun. :)

Well I’m clearly not jumping on that train. But why do you think you can survive? Will it be a tie if GeneralChaos doesn’t vote because I see no point in having a tie.

Summer 2 Countdown