Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 33 of 45
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Ryomyr
Madagascarter
I don't see any point in lying any more. All factions are even. I've known Ryo was a poacher for a while. We had the agreement that he would shoot for land, while I directed attention away from him.

Lynch Ryomyr

Get enraged at me, but there is literally no kickback if I do this.

I am open to deals with other factions now that Land has broken our alliance is such a distasteful and uncouth fashion. :)

Don't be scared! I come in peace! They are just darts. You all will love it at the zoo! It doesn't hurt much. 

Uhhhhh #lynch ryo
Eat my dust.
Ryomyr wrote:
As of right now you are all about to embark on a winner-less, good-old-fashioned, south-of-the-border (US) standoff. 

Doesn't anyone want to win this game? Come on you animals! Where is your zest for domination? 

Prediction: you will fail to kill me today. 
Ryomyr is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Let's answer the real question: Which animal clan has killers left in it? 

Ryomyr is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
So, you all kill me today. Then, the two remaining distractors use their ability on each remain Air clan member. No one dies. The voting phase commences and somebody dies because of shenanigans and/or the mundane fact that we live in different time zones? 

BOR-ING!!!
Ryomyr is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Your death rattle is rather loud Ryo.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
Rockbert

I will bet you that you die before me. 
Ryomyr is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Ryo probably has the 3x lunch vote, or he’s bluffing and making noise. So in other words at least 4 of us need to vote ryo.
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
Ryomyr
Rockbert

I will bet you that you die before me. 

Oh I fully expect that you will shoot me with your rifle if you survive the lynch poacher man. Then you will raid my next and poach my eggs too. sicko. haha.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
*Nest not next. Hard to type with feathers.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Mada, Thick, Mac, Pyg, General Chaos, we all have to vote Ryomyr. If we don't he's just going to continue picking us off one by one for his grotesque trophy room. You know he's going to make a rug, a pillow or a dream catcher out of our hides.

Unite animals!
By horn or tusk, tooth and claw,
by feather, by scale and hide that is raw,
fight the pink ape with his cunning and gun,
do not fear him, we are many, he is only one!

- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Which I think we have currently with me mada rock and uhhhhh Thick
You missed me, post #455, I was the first to vote for Ryomer.