Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 35 of 45
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
Good call.

GeneralChaos,

Please feel free to ask questions in the forum or of the moderator Abs. He will be happy to provide some guidance. I apologize for my part in being maybe a bit impatient with you. You are new to this and that can be daunting for sure. I do hope you will come back because this is so much fun and so addicting. Please feel free to message me as well and I will be happy to give some general guidance/tips on mafia as a whole, I won't say anything about this game unless it's in the night phase when we can actually PM each other. Outside of that, please enjoy and hope to hear from you. :)

This is where I am.

you can ask all the moderators, I personally DM'ed them all with a flood of questions. Any new player should never feel ashamed of not understanding. Hell I asked so many questions in some cases it has hurt me because I trust those moderators so much:)

Honestly I am still learning this game and different Mechanics.
GeneralChaos wrote:
Hey look, is it a Panda? No! It's this guy actually saying something in the forum!! Can it be, it is!!

I appreciate y'alls patience as I continue to understand this style of game play.

Last and certainly not least, as I am not a two legged beast #Lynch Ryo
ThickTalon wrote:
Lynch count............ Should be pretty easy.

Ryo you are surrounded with only 1 bullet and I think you might miss.

Ryomyr - 6 (Rock, Mac, Talon, PYG, Mada, Chaos)
Chaos - 1 (the poacher)
elysium5 wrote:
ThickTalon
Rockbert
Good call.

GeneralChaos,

Please feel free to ask questions in the forum or of the moderator Abs. He will be happy to provide some guidance. I apologize for my part in being maybe a bit impatient with you. You are new to this and that can be daunting for sure. I do hope you will come back because this is so much fun and so addicting. Please feel free to message me as well and I will be happy to give some general guidance/tips on mafia as a whole, I won't say anything about this game unless it's in the night phase when we can actually PM each other. Outside of that, please enjoy and hope to hear from you. :)

This is where I am.

you can ask all the moderators, I personally DM'ed them all with a flood of questions. Any new player should never feel ashamed of not understanding. Hell I asked so many questions in some cases it has hurt me because I trust those moderators so much:)

I was sooooo lost in my first game. I had never played any type of game like it so had no clue how to play. I didn't think I'd ever understand it and wasn't going to play again.

I stuck with it and when the concept finally 'clicked' in my head, I became instantly addicted and I can't get enough of it now. Now I absolutely love the mafia games!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
elysium5
ThickTalon
Rockbert
Good call.

GeneralChaos,

This is where I am.

I was sooooo lost in my first game. I had never played any type of game like it so had no clue how to play. I didn't think I'd ever understand it and wasn't going to play again.

I stuck with it and when the concept finally 'clicked' in my head, I became instantly addicted and I can't get enough of it now. Now I absolutely love the mafia games!

I think my first game I knew how to play because I’ve played a scaled down version irl before. I think that the superhero game was my first one, that one still may be my favorite I’ve played.
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
I go through mafia withdrawals when we don't have a game going. Welcome Chaos! glad to have you! :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
I go through mafia withdrawals when we don't have a game going. Welcome Chaos! glad to have you! :)

I actually get stuff done around the house and at work when we don't have a game going on.......lol.

And my wife likes me when we aren't playing. 

I honestly like this format with forum during the day and PM at night only. the PM all the time day and night can be exhausting if you are active and looking to play the game.
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert

I actually get stuff done around the house and at work when we don't have a game going on.......lol.

And my wife likes me when we aren't playing. 

I honestly like this format with forum during the day and PM at night only. the PM all the time day and night can be exhausting if you are active and looking to play the game.
Madagascarter wrote:
Glad Chaos is back. Was thinking of doing a last min switch vote as it felt a little 2v2v1 But that isn’t necessary. Bring on a mighty hurricane to knock birds out the sky, and bring on the tsunami to beach the water fellas
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
ThickTalon wrote:
Madagascarter
Glad Chaos is back. Was thinking of doing a last min switch vote as it felt a little 2v2v1 But that isn’t necessary. Bring on a mighty hurricane to knock birds out the sky, and bring on the tsunami to beach the water fellas

I will splash in the mud from your land remains! Respectfully.
Rockbert wrote:
let's stay focused on ridding our land and water of the human scourge! #Lynch Ryomyr! then feast on his corpse! haha.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
ThickTalon
Lynch count............ Should be pretty easy.

Ryo you are surrounded with only 1 bullet and I think you might miss.

Ryomyr - 6 (Rock, Mac, Talon, PYG, Mada, Chaos)
Chaos - 1 (the poacher)
g>[/b]
Abs,

Above is the accurate count.
- Thomas Mann