Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 32 of 45
Rockbert wrote:
My mistake Mac, I missed that part.

I would assume that one poacher had the odd night kills and the other the even. This is day 4 so that means tonight one of us will be shot dead by the poacher.

All the more important to figure out which one it is. #Lynch Ryomyr.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
Madagascarter
Oh, I missed the deadline by a long shot sorry. I’m a dungeon master in a dnd game and that took up like all my attention for a few hours…

I'm going to have to take this as to why Mada did not switch to Anax when we all knew he was the poacher as claimed himself to be. Ryomer has no excuse in any post in the past.
MacEohaid wrote:
Ryomyr
It seems correct to me, but it is a bit confusing.

Yeah, what's confusing is why you lynched pygmy instead of Anax!
MacEohaid wrote:
Ryomyr
Madagascarter
Oh, I missed the deadline by a long shot sorry. I’m a dungeon master in a dnd game and that took up like all my attention for a few hours…

You have a real knack for fiction, Mada! ;)

At least Mada had an excuse, even though you throw shade on his excuse for some reason out of all the anmials in the jungle.
Rockbert wrote:
Mada would be a great DM I bet.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Sorry Ryo.......but from this space in time it looks as though you are a poacher.

For now....

#Lynch Ryomyr
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
GG
Sincerly yet again honest ♣︎♣︎
Revenge me Airs
A voice from the dead. It happens from time to time...
ThickTalon wrote:
General?
PYG?
Mada?

Hope to hear good news from the 3 of you.

Glad we still have an animal contingent.

see all soon.
Madagascarter wrote:
I don't see any point in lying any more. All factions are even. I've known Ryo was a poacher for a while. We had the agreement that he would shoot for land, while I directed attention away from him.

Lynch Ryomyr

Get enraged at me, but there is literally no kickback if I do this.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Lets remove mafia from the situation and from now on it is whoever plays most optimally wins

3. @Ryomyr - Poacher
6. @Rockbert - Air
8. @Madagascarter - Land - Distractor
9. @PygmyHippo - Air
10. @MacEohaid - Water
13. @ThickTalon - Water - Investigator
14. @GeneralChaos - Land
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
2ofclubs
GG
Sincerly yet again honest ♣︎♣︎
Revenge me Airs
A voice from the dead. It happens from time to time...
Ha ha relax and focus ;)
No foul (pun). Just an acceptable and simple GG fair well with no game comments.
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Madagascarter
I don't see any point in lying any more. All factions are even. I've known Ryo was a poacher for a while. We had the agreement that he would shoot for land, while I directed attention away from him.

Lynch Ryomyr

Get enraged at me, but there is literally no kickback if I do this.

I am open to deals with other factions now that Land has broken our alliance is such a distasteful and uncouth fashion. :)

Don't be scared! I come in peace! They are just darts. You all will love it at the zoo! It doesn't hurt much. 

pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Rockbert
Mada would be a great DM I bet.

Me too. It’s been way to long since I played.
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Wouldn’t it be interesting to do a mafia game where you had multiple parties all trying to achieve the same goal or something… oh I’m gonna think on this one.
Eat my dust.