Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 31 of 45
Abs wrote:
Sorry guys, I edited the results, I missed a kill! See updated post, 2ofC is also dead

Gg Anax, Ten and 2ofC

Some big names killed there!

ThickTalon wrote:
GG Water Leader TLM - Thank you for organizing the herds, swarms, schools for us to gauge and make the correct decisions on finding poachers. You are the mid game MVP.

GG Anax

I still think the Land group is housing the last poacher. I know General Chaos is a Land animal through investigation.

I voted Mada yesterday for communication and didn't get on in time to switch my vote. However through much communication last night I don't feel Mada is a poacher.

That leaves.  ......................................

Ryomyr

Ryomyr wrote:
Rockbert
Glad we got a poacher finally! Actually not happy Tennessee is gone though, but it had to happen eventually. GG Tennessee and Anax. This is not so easy, we have reports that are not clear, and thus no firm answers. However, I have a feeling and I am going to go with my gut on this and see where it leads. #Lynch Ryomyr, I believe he is the second poacher. Let's get this started now. I reserve the right to change my vote as info comes in, but that's where I land right now.

Okay. Now we are throwing haymakers and going with our guts?

This aggression will not stand, man. #LUNCH SOMEONE ELSE / #MAC'N CHEESE SOUNDS GOOD FOR LUNCH / #LET'S EAT THE RIGHT MEAL!
Rockbert wrote:
wow, GG Clubs. Okay. Three big names off the board in one fell swoop. We need to really hear from everyone who is left now. No more sitting on the sidelines and warming the benches people, everyone needs to vote today.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
GG, TLC, 2ofClubs and Anax. 

We almost had you Anax with the lynch now I see how you survived you tricky poacher. We got you anyway in the end. 

It will tough going now without two of the great mafia masterminds of 2ofclubs and Tennessee. I am still who I said I am and before you lynch another animal we need to get the poacher. 

General and Thick are still the only two who have not declared. Just noting that.
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
vote at deadline

anax - 5 - tenn, clubs, pyg. rock, mac
pyg - 3 - ryo, mada, anax
mada - 1 - thick
yet to vote - 1 - chaos
dead = can't vote - 4 - kc, rc, blue, notor

The above is the last linch vote. Perhaps some deductions can be made from the voting. No?

Analyzing the above vote with more reflection, and now considering the vote with abilities included. The vote for Pygmyhippo was 5 although only 3 voted which counting Anax's extra vote that would make it 4, then it seems to me that either Ryo or Mada are the other poacher with the extra vote making it a total of 5 votes thus saving Anax on the last lynch. So it's gotta be either Mada or Ryomer. I'm sticking with Thick and Rock and keeping the heat on Ryomer as the other poacher.
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid

We almost had you Anax with the lynch now I see how you survived you tricky poacher. We got you anyway in the end. 

It will tough going now without two of the great mafia masterminds of 2ofclubs and Tennessee. I am still who I said I am and before you lynch another animal we need to get the poacher. 

General and Thick are still the only two who have not declared. Just noting that.

Do you all not read my posts.

General Chaos was investigated by me and is Land.

I was investigated in the first night phase by the Air group and confirmed water.
MacEohaid wrote:
MacEohaid wrote:   Posted: 7 minutes ago Modified: 1 second ago 
Post #458
Tennesseelogman
vote at deadline

anax - 5 - tenn, clubs, pyg. rock, mac
pyg - 3 - ryo, mada, anax
mada - 1 - thick
yet to vote - 1 - chaos
dead = can't vote - 4 - kc, rc, blue, notor

The above is the last linch vote. Perhaps some deductions can be made from the voting. No?

Analyzing the above vote with more reflection, and now considering the vote with abilities included. The vote for Pygmyhippo was 5 although only 3 voted which counting Anax's extra vote that would make it 4, then it seems to me that either Ryo or Mada are the other poacher with the extra vote making it a total of 5 votes thus saving Anax on the last lynch. So it's gotta be either Mada or Ryomer. I'm sticking with Thick and Rock and keeping the heat on Ryomer as the other poacher.
Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid

I will say this, ThickTalon is NOT a poacher. I know this for fact. That leaves the following according to the list on page 1:

1. @2ofclubs
2. @TenLogMan

3. @Ryomyr
4. @KC321
5. @PygmyHippo
6. @Rockbert
7. @RComer727
8. @Madagascarter
9. @Anaxagore
10. @MacEohaid
11. @Bluegoetz
12. @NotoriousPat

13. @ThickTalon
14. @GeneralChaos

We have 6 left of 14. 1 poacher out there who has double votes and presumably a night kill tonight. I believe Mac is Air, Pyg is water, Mada claimed land but not sure on him. Ryo claimed land but he's been pretty cheeky in all the PMs I've seen and he seemed to be happily going along with whatever Anax was doing. (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong) I know Thick is water and I don't know anything about GC, he hasn't hardly said a word in the forums. To me the poacher is either Ryomyr or GC, Maybe Mada, but I don't know about that.
GeneralChaos, Ryomyr,
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
GC was on less than 10 minutes ago and Pygmy was around 7 hours ago.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
Rock, are you missing the math in my last post? I can't be GC, it has to be either Mada or Ryomer because they got to 5 votes to kill pygmy with only three voters. Two of those had to have two votes each and we know who one of them as Anax. Question is, who is the other Mada or Ryomer?
MacEohaid wrote:
Hey folks, look at what Abs said in the vote tally announcement below, he said that the poacher who was killed (Anax) can shoot (and probably kill not considering abilities) on any odd (3,5,7 and 9) night which as last night (night 3) and he killed the Hippo (TLM). Naturally that would lead us to conclude the other poacher can probably kill on any even night (2,4,6 and 8) and after this lynching it will be night 4 an even night, giving the remaining poacher another kill. Again based on the vote math, it is either Mada (who first declared he was Land and Cheetah) or Ryomer who has been suspect in many ways over the last few phases who also claims Land group.  Here is the partial quote from Abs:

Anax is Dead

You are the “Poacher”, a neutral.

You have the ability on nights 3, 5, 7 and 9 to shoot at any animal. Your Lynch vote also counts double.