Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 28 of 45
Anaxagore wrote:
ThickTalon
Sorry. Just logged back in. Since Abs hasn't closed the forum.........I would have changed my vote to Anax

Too late
Tennesseelogman wrote:
this is a time of limbo - between the 18;00 deadline and whenever the moderator gives his report - but we should be able to talk in 1 of the 2 places.
i have prepared an all-inclusive chat room
i have left out anax - the other poacher can keep him updated if he wants to
and included the other 4 dead players so they could see the conversation

this PM chat room does not violate any rule set down by abs - but it does kinda violate the spirit of the parameters of his game - so let me get a response from him before i actually open it.

the 2nd poacher is very dangerous to all animals so let's focus on finding him as a group and then we can duke it out. please consider = who was the 1st and 2nd players in your claimed group to claim a species - they are likely not the poacher. state that here and have another member of your group confirm it. we should then have a 6 player subgroup that we can form to organize any investigations that we still have available and be sure we are checking on the right players and not duplicating/wasting investigations.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mac - there are several things that point to you as poacher which i have stated. my other water and i have info from abs that anax is a poacher but we can not be 100% sure. when you ask
TLC, are you the 2nd poacher perhaps?
that indicates that you are sure anax is a poacher. there seemed to be no doubt in your statement that anax is a poacher. could that be because you are the 2nd poacher and have that inside knowledge.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if i ]were the poacher i would have not answered the question or i would have said something like "that's ridicules"
has anyone asked you directly mac? i will
are you a poacher?
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
No, I am not a poacher. In fact you already know what I am. I have given out which animal I am an from which group. You haven't.
Madagascarter wrote:
Oh, I missed the deadline by a long shot sorry. I’m a dungeon master in a dnd game and that took up like all my attention for a few hours…
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Ryomyr wrote:
Madagascarter
Oh, I missed the deadline by a long shot sorry. I’m a dungeon master in a dnd game and that took up like all my attention for a few hours…

You have a real knack for fiction, Mada! ;)
Abs wrote:
Guys, will be a delay in this phase as I am flying back home. Just got to dubai, day phase will remain open and extend until 18:00 server time on Sunday.

Thanks!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we know anax got the most votes so far and since this phase has been extended i suppose the voting is still open but idk. so if you intended to vote a different way = then put it in the correct format and we will see if abs accepts it or not.
of course we do not know if there was any vote stealing or other manipulation
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
we know anax got the most votes so far and since this phase has been extended i suppose the voting is still open but idk. so if you intended to vote a different way = then put it in the correct format and we will see if abs accepts it or not.
of course we do not know if there was any vote stealing or other manipulation

We should all agree that voting should not be extended. That's lame.
2ofclubs wrote:
Votes are in and just not officially counted by the Mod. ABS.
GG Anax.
WRKD4IT