Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 27 of 45
Madagascarter wrote:
clubs
@ Ryo and land overall. My position with you still stands. My investigations have revealed 1 water & 1 air and given early Cheeta claim I will continue working with animals.

You have to explain the death of Pat, a claimed land animal. The poachers would kill a water as they were the strongest. But this animal that mauls other animals (which I guess is an animal) is murdering us! If each group has the same type of actions, then I need to neutralise your killer. Poachers aren't my priority when there is an assassin waiting to murder me.

This is my deal. If you reveal which member of the air is killing us, then I will switch my vote
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
current vote
anax - 3 - tenn, clubs, pyg
pyg - 2 - rock, ryo
clubs - 1 mac
mada - 1 - thick
tenn - 1 - anax
yet to vote - 2 - chaos, mada
dead = can't vote - 4 - kc, rc, blue, notor
Tennesseelogman
current vote
anax - 3 - tenn, clubs, pyg
pyg - 2 - rock, ryo
clubs - 1 mac
mada - 1 - thick
tenn - 1 - anax
yet to vote - 2 - chaos, mada

Actually, Madagascarter voted for Pyg on his long post. The General should vote for Pygmy as well.

@Anaxagore you are wasting your vote this round on Tennessee?
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
no one has any evidence to make it worthwhile to lynch me(at least that I’ve seen) my suggestion is at least get Anax out if he’s poacher, then be super careful of tenn.
Eat my dust.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current vote

anax - 5 - tenn, clubs, pyg. rock, mac
pyg - 2 - ryo, mada
mada - 1 - thick
tenn - 1 - anax
yet to vote - 1 - chaos
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
clubs
@ Ryo and land overall. My position with you still stands. My investigations have revealed 1 water & 1 air and given early Cheeta claim I will continue working with animals.

You have to explain the death of Pat, a claimed land animal. The poachers would kill a water as they were the strongest. But this animal that mauls other animals (which I guess is an animal) is murdering us! If each group has the same type of actions, then I need to neutralise your killer. Poachers aren't my priority when there is an assassin waiting to murder me.

This is my deal. If you reveal which member of the air is killing us, then I will switch my vote
I honestly don't know who hit Pat it wasn't a proven Air. My PM to you was honored. I am not killer. 100% true.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
My eagle landed post may be mis leading but it also said coms were severed. I repeatedly been saying from N0 that I am not the killer and back it up with intel discovered on others, ABS opening statement been for flushing out poachers and share intensively with proven animals.
Air are pretty sure on the other poacher and that should be clear in are post. Once we get poacher 2 we are looking forward to a faction war.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current vote at deadline

anax - 5 - tenn, clubs, pyg. rock, mac
pyg - 3 - ryo, mada, anax
mada - 1 - thick
yet to vote - 1 - chaos
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will open an all-inclusive PM chat room
if abs objects - then i will just PM some of you to help id the other poacher - which is my main/only goal for that chat

and even though it is past the 18:00 deadline and the phases have changed over = i guess we should wait until abs gives the results before chatting there
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Sorry. Just logged back in. Since Abs hasn't closed the forum.........I would have changed my vote to Anax