Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 24 of 45
2ofclubs wrote:
Forr the rest of the animals. Fill free to lynch me as not your team.
If Pyg is truly Air with NO activity with proven Air , then both scum is among land and/or water. GL

Macs win clause may be different then my test clause sent because he has a poacher win clause.
He failed to say Rock sent him the same test win clause.
@ mac, WLE also my ability was fake.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
MacEohaid wrote:

2ofclubs
Forr the rest of the animals. Fill free to lynch me as not your team.
If Pyg is truly Air with NO activity with proven Air , then both scum is among land and/or water. GL

Macs win clause may be different then my test clause sent because he has a poacher win clause.
He failed to say Rock sent him the same test win clause.
@ mac, WLE also my ability was fake.

Really Clubs, you wish me to divulge confidential information openly about our team. What would be the point of mentioning Rock? Where are your deductive reasoning skills dude?
I see you are keeping up the campaign to kill off your own group. Very odd.
2ofclubs wrote:
For the record you voted to lynch me 1st today - so who is killing their own team¿
I am not asking you to divulge anything. I am not killing of any my team. I can't help your real life causes suspicious game behavior. In past games i had a funeral and let the players know i would be out of pocket.
But as things come clear I adjust.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
For the record you voted to lynch me 1st today - so who is killing their own team¿
I am not asking you to divulge anything. I am not killing of any my team. I can't help your real life causes suspicious game behavior. In past games i had a funeral and let the players know i would be out of pocket.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs

Yes, until your expaination, I could only see that you had a different role directive than mine and that was suspicious. What is there further to explain?
But then as you see we are on the same page you go and accuse me of being a poacher in your next post. What's up with that? 
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
2ofclubs

Yes, until your expaination, I could only see that you had a different role directive than mine and that was suspicious. What is there further to explain?
But then as you see we are on the same page you go and accuse me of being a poacher in your next post. What's up with that? 
Spoiler (click to show)

IDK where you get I accuse you that is not my intent in this but never mind that. I am NOT Accusing you. I told you the best I could in forum what was different with out disclosing to all to confirm we are on the same team and also let you know my shared ability was fake (safety measure) so you wouldn't go and assume it real and harming our team. I switched my vote accordingly when you forum replied to PM test. Unlike Pygs no response.
I am also honoring all treaties and had honest disclosure with all PROVEN animals.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
With how people are playing it will finish something like 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1
I place a bet
Rockbert wrote:
Sticking with #Lynch Pygmyhippo. Give me a reason not to. If you're really Air Pyg, then say something of substance to that end.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
sorry, meant, #Lynch Pygmyhippo
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: Today, 03:12 
Post #355
There will be repercussion to what is happening @ Tenesse

i was under PM threat and now forum threat from poacher anax, and this is no way for me to win so i will reveal that
anax is a poacher. i had my first sus early on in the claiming of groups when he wanted to be the water ambassador but would not claim water. then again in our water chat room when he would not divulge his animal until after the rest of us did. so we then we inspected him and he turned up poacher and then after we advised him that we knew - he admitted it and proceeded to threaten us w a night kill if we told and promise us not to night kill a water if we played along. he will now no doubt try to spin things to get me killed either thru lynch or w his night kill but i have determined that it is in the best interest of water (and all other animal groups) to out / eliminate this poacher. i am not certain of the other poacher but feel pretty confident that it is mac based on a few things. 1 - anax (known and soon to be proven) poacher advised me to take my vote off him last day phase. 2 - he did not claim a group and i wager he has not claimed an animal in PM 3 - anax's threat again quoted above i think refers to my vote on mac since he thinks we know who the other poacher is for sure.

there were 2 other investigations yesterday and both results were unclear - i should be able to get more info on those results tomorrow and will share them if it seems appropriate and i have permission.

i have stated that water was missing a member which is true since anax is not water. several have told they know who it is and given me his name - well we (blue and i) already knew the 3rd member which did not claim publicly but we are still missing the 4th. hopefully you will now PM me w confidence that i am who i claim to be and let's see if our abilities can help each other.

with all that said i definitely vote to
# lynch anax

i apologize to my other water member for not running this by you 1st but if the poachers decided to night kill me next then it would be only you left and they might be able to talk their way out of it
Live long and prosper