Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 23 of 45
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mac - i will consider changing my vote later since you called me Tender Loving Care
You caught that! ha ha
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
So it would make sense to #lynch ryo if you are water or air, he seems to be the most active land claim.
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
So it would make sense to #lynch ryo if you are water or air, he seems to be the most active land claim.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
I didn't say I am the eagle. It was a code for 1 proven player of each animal team. Also:
1. I openly and privately claim to not have kill ability.
2. Four have seen my role and know this to be true
3. I already posted the real life animals ability dont match mafia animals.
4. ABS said all animals are equal and eluded to #3.
5. My code of severed coms means i didnt get info. Has nothing to do with a kill.
6. Since I am Air, with Mac claiming vulchure, KC was Bat and I voted Mac......I can be eagle condor or vulcher
7. My shares have all been to out poachers
8. Again 100% no trickery.
I am not on the hot seat, yet I am publicly Airing info (pun intended).
Consult your team but dont be swayed by the fox in the hen house and vote as you wish.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Correction Mada is the big land claim with name.
Pyg you are late to the game.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Note the shark could scare/ protect vs snif out prey aka investigate or kill.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
I don't like deals i haven't been informed of so my vote will stay there for now
That means
1. You are not trusted by your team water.
2. You are lying.
3. One of your alleged waters is playing you.
4. You are just out to kill me - not of your faction. You said eliminating poachers is not your priority. :(
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current vote thru post 337
clubs - 2 anax, mac
mac - 2 - tenn, 2oc
mada - 1 - thick
pyg - 1 - rock
ryo - 1 - pyg
yet to vote - 3 - chaos, mada, ryo
dead = can't vote - 4 - kc, rc, blue, notor
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
I'll be in the PM with you 2oC, just waiting first to find out the lynch results first. Who know, maybe Abs has some shenanigans up his sleeve.
THIS NEVER HAPPENED, no response.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
current vote thru post 337
clubs - 2 anax, mac    Proven Air vs Claimed water & "AIR" that slipped by last lynch and didn't prove himself during PM phase
mac - 2 - tenn, 2oc  Smelly vs 2 vocals (one being proven) out to get poachers and clean team of scum
mada - 1 - thick     Hitting the weakest faction'
pyg - 1 - rock       IDK or do I vs Air
ryo - 1 - pyg        Hitting the weakest faction'
yet to vote - 3 - chaos, mada, ryo
dead = can't vote - 4 - kc, rc, blue, notor
Not one team is voting alike - Yet :roll:

WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Generalchaos and Madagascarter will likely vote against you Clubs. Sorry. :(
Rockbert wrote:
pygmyhippo277
I think you guys are forgetting that the only way to win is to kill all other factions.

Pyg,

Why have you not responded to the PMs earlier today? You had a chance to solidify with the team you claim to be a part of and you said nothing. Yes, we are supposed to kill other factions, so which faction are you killing for? You claimed air but have said hardly anything when it mattered.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
oh well it will be against air. so kind of win win for land and a win for poachers.
Oh if Chaos is proven then PYG and MAC are Scum aside another liar factor
GG

100% air clubs

WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
2ofclubs
Ryomyr
oh well it will be against air. so kind of win win for land and a win for poachers.
Oh if Chaos is proven then PYG and MAC are Scum aside another liar factor
GG

100% air clubs

This is a wild one, IMO, so we will see. 
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
I'll be in the PM with you 2oC, just waiting first to find out the lynch results first. Who know, maybe Abs has some shenanigans up his sleeve.
THIS NEVER HAPPENED, no response.

I went to bed before the lynch results came out and had a funeral this morning. Sorry if I can't stay glued to this game.

BTW, the last line in your role had three differences than mine. I can't PM now. Do you care to explain?