Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 26 of 45
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
#unlynch ryo

I’m hesitant to do any switching here, because it’s very very possible that tenn and Anax are working hand in hand, poacher and poacher, to cook up this scheme to keep one of them in under the disguise of the hero of the animals
Eat my dust.
Ryomyr wrote:
pygmyhippo277
#unlynch ryo

I’m hesitant to do any switching here, because it’s very very possible that tenn and Anax are working hand in hand, poacher and poacher, to cook up this scheme to keep one of them in under the disguise of the hero of the animals

I 100% appreciate this, Pyg. However ... I am 100% with Mada on this one.

#LUNCH PYGMYHIPPO
Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
Tennesseelogman
we tried and you see how that turned out - they killed blue
I didn't do the kill and the real story is that i didn't know my partner by that time
So i had no way to tell them not to kill waters
But i l doing the kill tonight do I'm 100% killing water

To balance the game, the air killer and the water killer need to die. I agree with Mada that Pygmy is the best guess to be the air killer. 

Ryomyr wrote:
Anaxagore
I'll kill ThickTalon tonight if we lynch Tenesse to prove I'm ready to cooperate

Let's be real though, you are going to get to use your power tonight. All of the distractor's are alive and know who you are.
Ryomyr wrote:
I messed that up Anax. Forgot the word NOT

Let's be real though, you are NOT going to get to use your power tonight. All of the distractor's are alive and know who you are.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the whole idea behind the public claiming of groups was to out the poachers who are a threat every phase to all animals. now that i have positively identified one - why is there any question about who to lynch
#unlynch mac (though he will likely be my next lynch vote due to my suspicions) and # lynch anax
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current vote
anax - 3 - tenn, clubs, pyg
pyg - 2 - rock, ryo
clubs - 1 mac
mada - 1 - thick
tenn - 1 - anax
yet to vote - 2 - chaos, mada
dead = can't vote - 4 - kc, rc, blue, notor
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
@ Ryo and land overall. My position with you still stands. My investigations have revealed 1 water & 1 air and given early Cheeta claim I will continue working with animals.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
okay, caught up. #Unlynch Pygmyhippo,

#Lynch Anaxagore.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Or should we lynch Pyg? Then kill or at the least distract Anax. Then lynch Anax the next day.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
current vote
anax - 3 - tenn, clubs, pyg
pyg - 2 - rock, ryo
clubs - 1 mac
mada - 1 - thick
tenn - 1 - anax
yet to vote - 2 - chaos, mada
dead = can't vote - 4 - kc, rc, blue, notor

I believe Mac switched to Pyg.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Clubs, you're missing the fact that I switched to Anax.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann