Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 25 of 45
Madagascarter wrote:
Honestly this thread is crazy. Accusations flying everywhere. I had a lot I wanted to say before reading the thread, but after reading stuff, I now don't have anything to say. But given time I will try and analyse key points from the thread so I can make sense of all that I am reading both here and in PMs.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Abs
Night 2 is over….a blood thirsty night

2 deaths…one from another mauling and one from a bullet through a rifle, who knows which was which but 2 animals were found dead

BlueGoetz is dead…

You are the “Shark”, a Water Animal.

You have the ability to scare away any animal on any night. What this means is any player you pick, they will be unable to use their ability they night.

EG, scare “Rockbert” and this will stop Rockbert using his animal ability that night

You win when all land and air animals are dead

Notoriouspat is also dead

You are the “Snake”, a Land Animal.

You have the ability on any night to sneak up to any animal/player. If your sneak is undetected, you will learn of that animals identity.

You win when all water & air animals are dead

It is now Day 3, get your lynch votes in and all PMs must stop now! Forum only to chat

Key point here. We have a distractor from every single faction. I am the only distractor left. This leads me to believe every faction is identical. Unfortunately, this means that water is the safest faction as our killer from the land that can kill water faction is dead. This is probably a Rock Paper Scissors scenario where Land kills water, Water kills Air and Air kills Land. As the Land it is imperative we vote out the Air killer of Land. Any information on this, even subtle suggestions from those I trust in your respective groups will imperative on my decision making

Copy of public claims for reference
1. @2ofclubs - Air
2. @TenLogMan -Water
3. @Ryomyr - Land
4. @KC321 - Air
5. @PygmyHippo - Air
6. @Rockbert - Air
7. @RComer727 - Land
8. @Madagascarter - Land - Cheetah
9. @Anaxagore - Water
10. @MacEohaid - Air
11. @Bluegoetz - Water
12. @NotoriousPat - Land
13. @ThickTalon
14. @GeneralChaos
2ofclubs
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
Noted, but how many other people actually knows what this means? How many other people have been messaged in confidence to look out for this? Like it's a realistic animal move but it is also a realistic poacher move. Either way if I'm looking for the Air person who is responsible for killing all the land, then it clearly isn't you. Either way perhaps we can work together? This part is going to seem like complete garbage to most people unless 2ofclubs has messaged you.

What I am going to do

I am going to lynch someone in air faction. I hope water faction joins me on said pursuit. There are 4 people, Clubs, Mac, Rock and Pygmy claiming 3 spots. Who I vote will probably go down to the wire. If we get we get non killer bird, my neutral, if we get killer bird, I'm very happy and if we get poacher, I'm happy.

Lynch Pygmyhippo

If other trusted friends have other opinions on this please feel free to tell me

Summer 2 Countdown

Tennesseelogman wrote:
mada - i believe you to be land as you claim but how can you ignore the fact that anax is a poacher

for the rest of you - isn't this great info to wake up to? :)
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
I’m certainly glad it’s got you all talking so much! Haha
Madagascarter wrote:
@TLM, do you have the PMs? You can blank out team members names or private water information if you like. The biggest threat to land is the Air killer. I have to lynch someone from air. Then I can spend every night distracting Anax till he gets lynched.

Summer 2 Countdown

Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes i do - here is the relevant part
Anax -

You were investigated last night, the results were told to us that you are a poacher. What does this mean for us?

You had mentioned above that you were open to working with other factions, what did you have in mind?

For the record there is 1 other person that knows not on this chat in the case that you or the other poacher try to kill any of us tonight. You should also know that we didn't out you today to try to settle this here, as it would have been an easy lynch with the animals hungry for any good information.

Thoughts?

Anaxagore said:
31 Mar 2023, 09:27
Yeah I'm a poacher
I figure i need your cover and you need my help. Without me it's just gonna be 1/3 to win for you. You might think you have a number advantage now that one air and one land are dead but people will just ally against you. So you need me to kill them.
How do you know who the other poacher is?
We haven't discussed the kill to be honest, i couldn't kill last night, i wouldn't have targeted any of you for startegical reason
Anaxagore said:
31 Mar 2023, 09:32
Do you have a list of all the other claims? Of other groups?
No need to bullshit me
Clubs sent me some info and the game will be long so i will have time to figure out if you are not honest with me
Anaxagore said:
31 Mar 2023, 09:45
And if one of you betray me or my partner, the other will kill one of you

Cooperation is a win win for everyone of us here
Tennesseelogman said:
31 Mar 2023, 10:57
so anax - what is your win clause? is it to kill all animals or a certain number or what? do you both have 1 kill between you each night (even / odd) or a limited number each? how can we work together to give you and us a chance of winning after this alliance breaks up?
Anaxagore said:
31 Mar 2023, 10:59
We need to kill all animals so there is time
Tennesseelogman said:
31 Mar 2023, 11:02
we are obviously interested in you using your abilities/kills to target air and land. do you have any other abilities except kills?
Anaxagore said:
31 Mar 2023, 11:15
Unfortunately no
I'd say this game is very hard for us poachers

Anaxagore said:
31 Mar 2023, 11:41
I've been 100% honest
It's rare
You know I'm smart and i can hurt you so just cooperate fully

Or else we'll just kill one of you tonight and side with another team willing to cooperate
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
I am a poacher yes
I offered Tenesse's team a deal and they stupidly decided to not cooperate
I'm offering a deal to land or air groups to ally.

You can lnch me and end up trying to win but you probably won't or you can take the time to think and ally with me and I'll kill for you tonight.
I'm thinking about killing Tenesse but open for other options

Anaxagore wrote:
Poachers had nowhere to hide in the game so this was inevitable
Just be smart and ally with us on contrary to Tenesse who was too parano to do it
Anaxagore wrote:
My win clause is to kill all animals so there is time before betrayal and stuff
Anaxagore wrote:
I'll kill ThickTalon tonight if we lynch Tenesse to prove I'm ready to cooperate
Anaxagore wrote:
Tennesseelogman
we tried and you see how that turned out - they killed blue
I didn't do the kill and the real story is that i didn't know my partner by that time
So i had no way to tell them not to kill waters
But i l doing the kill tonight do I'm 100% killing water