Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 37 of 45
ThickTalon wrote:
Yes I understand that Ryo is the sure fire.

I just want to know who had a shot and didn't take it!
Madagascarter wrote:
Land lost our shooter right at the beginning. Maybe Air faction had a deal with Ryo and was betrayed.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
@GeneralChaos, did you make a typo in your pm to me. Something is not adding up. If you understand what I don’t understand, try and answer me kinda cryptically based on things in our PMs.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
Yes I understand that Ryo is the sure fire.

I just want to know who had a shot and didn't take it!

Don't we all. Whatever happened we probably will find out after the game. I know the last lynch failed but I believe somehow he got protection. This time I don't believe that Abs can have set up something like that every time. By the way he was talking he knew he couldn't be killed on that lynching. We still have to try lynching Ryo again. One thing is for sure the human has a rifle and will use it on us animals.
ThickTalon wrote:
Madagascarter
Land lost our shooter right at the beginning. Maybe Air faction had a deal with Ryo and was betrayed.

I think this might be the case, Water lost our shooter with TLM.

ThickTalon wrote:
OR......

we lynch the final Bird and Land and Water fight for Ryo's love and attention tonight, just like all good animals do.

Just saying.

#Lynch Ryomyr
MacEohaid wrote:
Abs wrote:
Night 5 is over...

I dont know if some Animals ate too much food but some attack/kill options that were available were not used in the night!

From what I can tell, there are more than one killer still out there as Abs is using the plural. And I can say that I did not have the power to use my ability last night at all. We birds were sitting ducks for the poacher.

From what I deduce there are still two who can attack/kill in this game.
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
OR......

we lynch the final Bird and Land and Water fight for Ryo's love and attention tonight, just like all good animals do.

Just saying.

#Lynch Ryomyr

How about we lynch the poacher, then go from there and slug it out between us animals. We all have a better chance of winning that way.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
ThickTalon
OR......

Just saying.

#Lynch Ryomyr

I would prefer not :roll:
Eat my dust.
GeneralChaos wrote:
As our favorite hunter continues to do the electric slide in the Savannah. Putting my vote in now as well # Lynch Ryomer
Ryomyr wrote:
GeneralChaos
As our favorite hunter continues to do the electric slide in the Savannah. Putting my vote in now as well # Lynch Ryomer

These votes don't count if you misspell my name! ;)

Allow me to put my weight behind myself: #LUNCH Ryomyr  

Just kidding. :)  (#Unlunch Ryomyr)

Here are the main questions: Do I have another escape left from this vote? Does anyone want to cut a deal right out in the open? Or, do you want to go to the night phase again and finalize our deals behind the scenes?