Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 39 of 45
Ryomyr wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Good luck with that. My vote will change around 16:00.

I will go it alone then. :( 

pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I gave you a suggestion… no need to go it alone if you just agree to kill chaos tonight.
Eat my dust.
Ryomyr wrote:
You all are very cruel animals. Cruel in words and deeds. 

What will you do when I am gone? 
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I’m going to bed, and changing my vote when I wake up, unless you see the error of your ways, in which case we can agree that the best thing for both of us is to work together.
Eat my dust.
ThickTalon wrote:
PYG hard at work.

From the looks of it Ryo will work with anyone (or maybe already has an agreement)

I just don't want to come to the end of the day here and we have a rogue last min change in heart from the Land goers and switch the vote. I mean it makes sense but are we all on the same page for an attempt at a poacher here?
Abs wrote:
Hi all, I noticed that I missed a “night phase” which has caused some confusion.

To counter this, I have looked into it and the best way to balance this out is to say that all night actions are now in every night and no Longer with odd of even. With players left, this balances it nicely.

So the day phase will continue today but disregard any odd/even action you previously have and run it as you can use your action each night now

Thanks
GeneralChaos wrote:
I agree, animals stay united one last time. Then let the chaos begin!!

#UnLynch Ryomer

#Lynch Ryomyr
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs
Hi all, I noticed that I missed a “night phase” which has caused some confusion.

To counter this, I have looked into it and the best way to balance this out is to say that all night actions are now in every night and no Longer with odd of even. With players left, this balances it nicely.

So the day phase will continue today but disregard any odd/even action you previously have and run it as you can use your action each night now

Thanks

AAAAND the plot thickens!!!

ThickTalon wrote:
Vote count thus far.

Ryomyr - 4 (Mada, Talon, Chaos, Mac)
Mac - 2 (plus 3 maybe so 5) - (PYG, Ryo)
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
ThickTalon
Vote count thus far.

Pretty sure it’s times 3 from ryo so it’ll be 4-4?
Eat my dust.
ThickTalon wrote:
pygmyhippo277
ThickTalon
Vote count thus far.

Pretty sure it’s times 3 from ryo so it’ll be 4-4?

PYG you are correct.

at least that is if Ryo and Anax found each other.

Anax is Dead

You are the “Poacher”, a neutral.

You have the ability on nights 3, 5, 7 and 9 to shoot at any animal. Your Lynch vote also counts double. There is one other neutral in the game, another poacher, if you find them and you both message me with the correct name of each of you, your Lynch votes will then count x3 but be warned, you only have 1 guess. If you guess incorrectly you will lose the extra ability and be on your own so time your guess wisely.

You win when all animals are dead

Vote count:

Mac - 4 - (PYG, Ryo x3)
Ryomyr wrote:
Abs

Thanks
Abs

Thanks

Who is going to flip against Mac, now that his killing abilities are unleashed?
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Ryomyr
Abs

Thanks
Abs

Thanks

Who is going to flip against Mac, now that his killing abilities are unleashed?

If you agree to work with me my teammate will flip, but so far you’ve said only that you have to go it alone even though I gave you a target and a deal.
Eat my dust.
Ryomyr wrote:
Okay, Pygmy, if we get Mac right now, I will kill GeneralChaos tonight. 

Deal.