Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 40 of 45
Madagascarter wrote:
So you are pretty confident in this right? Pygmy, you know you are probably killing the only killer that can kill Ryo right?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Madagascarter
So you are pretty confident in this right? Pygmy, you know you are probably killing the only killer that can kill Ryo right?

What makes you think that? I’m confident that this is the right move…
Eat my dust.
Madagascarter wrote:
The only way this works, is if Pygmy, you are a killer. That means, while Ryo is shooting at my protected teammate, because he'll protect himself, you shoot Ryo, Ryo may or may not die depending on his ability but lets presume he does. There are 2 chances for land to stop his kill on us. From thence it's a stalemate! I can't lynch you, you can't kill me as I'll distract you every night. Ryo won't kill the land tonight as I'll distract him. If you shoot at someone in the land you have forced your loss.

So if you are happy with a stalemate, this is how it ends. I usually play to win, but I'd settle for a tie.

Unlynch Ryomyr
Lynch Mac

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Very clear Scenario setting

Option 1 (click to show)

Option 2 (click to show)

Summer 2 Countdown

pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Thick… any leanings one way or another?

I didn’t realize that chaos was a protector, so in my mind maybe it’s better to kill ryo… and btw mada it also works if thick is the killer.
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Actually there’s a better option. #unlynch mac

#lynch chaos

Ryo same deal except you shoot at mac tonight, just switch your vote to chaos.
Eat my dust.
Madagascarter wrote:
Ryo if you accept this deal, then Water will win next phase, it’s a no brainer. Stay on Mac

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Ryo, this is why you should lynch Mac.

It means that the best either land or water faction can hope for is a tie. Animal factions are usually greedy and lie to each other. And if either of our factions refuse to act optimally, hoping to optimise off poor play from the opposition, then you gain the instant upper hand to lynch Pygmy next phase and remove the final killer. Then there won’t be enough of us to lynch us. One suboptimal play from the animals and the game is yours.

However, if you lynch Chaos, Water win

Summer 2 Countdown

ThickTalon wrote:
Gonna be offline for a bit PYG...and will miss the 1800 bell. Make it known what to do here.

#unlynch Mac

#lynch Chaos
ThickTalon wrote:
Either Land would work but lynching the distractor guarantees ryo gets a shot off