Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 36 of 45
Tennesseelogman wrote:
I think my first game I knew how to play because I’ve played a scaled down version irl before. I think that the superhero game was my first one, that one still may be my favorite I’ve played.
thanks
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
GeneralChaos
Hey look, is it a Panda? No! It's this guy actually saying something in the forum!! Can it be, it is!!

I appreciate y'alls patience as I continue to understand this style of game play.

Last and certainly not least, as I am not a two legged beast #Lynch Ryo

Are you sure you are in charge of Chaos, because you are working beautifuly in unity with us other animals. Welcome back General!
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
Rockbert
I go through mafia withdrawals when we don't have a game going. Welcome Chaos! glad to have you! :)

I actually get stuff done around the house and at work when we don't have a game going on.......lol.

And my wife likes me when we aren't playing. 

I honestly like this format with forum during the day and PM at night only. the PM all the time day and night can be exhausting if you are active and looking to play the game.

I agree with your assesment Thick. This format is the best for a busy schedule. 
Chaos, I did call you on the carpet a bit but only to draw you out of the shadows. Please join the next mafia game with us and I'm sure you will get more involved. Look how far you have made it in this one. Who knows, your group may win because of you!
MacEohaid wrote:
So GeneralChaos, I imagine you are the Tiger with killing/injuring abilities, huh?
Abs wrote:
Day 4 is over, after use of abilities, nobody was lynched!

It is now Night 5, get your actions in
Abs wrote:
Night 5 is over...

I dont know if some Animals ate too much food but some attack/kill options that were available were not used in the night!

Who knows why!?

None the less, we do have some blood shed...

From far a way, The Poacher found a small rock to rest his rifle on with his ultra telescopic sight. High in the Sky was a bird flying and scouting the land below when The Poacher pulled the trigger and hit the Condor directly between the eyes. What a shot, perhaps a shot that any Poacher would be proud to make his last ever.. ;)

Rockbert is Dead

You are the “Condor”, an Air Animal.

You have the ability on any odd night to fly high above the kingdom and spy on any animal to find out their identity. Be warned though that if you pick the Snake, it will be unsuccessful and they will learn of your identity,

You win when all water & land animals are dead

Are you not entertained!!?

It is now Day 5, get your lynch votes in and happy hunting!
Madagascarter wrote:
I dont know if some Animals ate too much food but some attack/kill options that were available were not used in the night!

This screams Water
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
My animal kin failed me. I did my best, and died with honor. GG. Avenge me!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Mada - Why would water not give up an easy kill on the poacher. This screams Land (especially since you hinted at working with the poacher), but I digress. 

No sense in posting blame of those that don't fire shots when they have them.

Been here before... does Ryo have another lynch immunity? something passed down from the creator to "keep us entertained"

I will swim carefully today with my vote. I need to hear from others.

Mac - ?
PYG - ?
Mada - heard your admissions
General - ?

#NoVote.....................................for now
MacEohaid wrote:
Thick, we know that the poacher is Ryomer. He shot Rock in the night.
He will kill another one of us if he survives this next lynching. 
It is a no brainer if you want to survive and win, we must all vote to lynch Ryomer or he will win if he should survive this lynch based on the math. 
In the night he will kill another one of us and then will win the remaining lynches with his extra lynch votes.