Upon review:
4 ryo - mada, me, chaos, mac
1 chaos - thicktalon
1 mac - ryo

this is correct
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Ok day 5 is over!

The animals have had enough, they get together and form a plan to trap the evil Poacher.

The Poacher is sitting still looking through his cross hair at his next target when all of a sudden he is jumped at from behind and torn to pieces by the Animals

The Poachers are finally out of the Animal Kingdom and the animals can live in peace….

But some animals want the place to themselves

Ryomyr is dead

You are the “Poacher”, a neutral.

You have the ability on nights 2,4,6 & 8 to shoot at any animal. Your Lynch vote also counts double. There is one other neutral in the game, another poacher, if you find them and you both message me with the correct name of each of you, your Lynch votes will then count x3 but be warned, you only have 1 guess. If you guess incorrectly you will lose the extra ability and be on your own so time your guess wisely.

You win when all animals are dead

It is now Night 6 (I know it’s really night 5 now but let’s continue)

Night 6, all actions can be used all nights!

Who will survive the next night and which animals will survive?

Ryomyr wrote:
Good Game -- and thank goodness I am dead. I was going to kill you all.
RyanairLol wrote:
Hey guys.
Im not part of this mafia game but i really like mafia
So i was wondering when the next mafia sign up will start
Looking forward to it
Madagascarter wrote:
Lol, so are we. @Elysium5?

This game has been in the prep for a while but the host has been pretty busy. You can sign up here. https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3803/the-cannonball-run-mafia-game-sign-up
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MacEohaid wrote:
Am I dead? It seems like it. I can't talk to anyone or receive communications. Abs, am I alive?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well - tomorrow is resurrection day = the day the world celebrates/recognizes the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
it's not likely but maybe ABS will allow some of the fallen animals to come back to life :) how about every animal that is mentioned in the Bible gets reborn into this game?
Live long and prosper
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
MacEohaid
Am I dead? It seems like it. I can't talk to anyone or receive communications. Abs, am I alive?
Injured possibly?
Eat my dust.