Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 45 of 45
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
You guys had me fooled that chaos was a protect!! I didn’t bother to look back and see if the land kill has died, I had thought he was a kill up until after ryo died about.

Eat my dust.
RyanairLol wrote:
I think I could start a mafia game after elysium5 done his and then maybe gimme a week's time to gather some info up and ill set it up
I mean i kinda have some experience
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
You guys had me fooled that chaos was a protect!! I didn’t bother to look back and see if the land kill has died, I had thought he was a kill up until after ryo died about.

Land kill #1 did die but they had 2.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
RyanairLol
I think I could start a mafia game after elysium5 done his and then maybe gimme a week's time to gather some info up and ill set it up
I mean i kinda have some experience
Ryan's a sleeper' ?
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
2ofclubs
pygmyhippo277

Did all the factions have 2?
Eat my dust.
MacEohaid wrote:
pygmyhippo277
2ofclubs
pygmyhippo277

Did all the factions have 2?

No air only had one kill animal (vulture)
MacEohaid wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Yeah water had crocodile… but idk if anything else.
TenLogMan is dead

You are the “Hippo”, a Water Animal.

You have the ability on any even night to charge at any animal. If your charge is successful, depending on the animal you pick, they will either die or be injured and unable to use their ability for the next night phase
2ofclubs wrote:
Air was shorted on kill abilities. 1 every other night :(
WRKD4IT