• 648 posts
  • Page 40 of 44
Bluegoetz wrote:
Tennesseelogman said:
01 Feb 2023, 21:13
. you were relocated to an island far away by cc clark. it prevented you from using your kill ability and prevented any attempted kill on you. since you are so far away you can not play the game for the remainder of this phase (day 6) = you can not PM chat, forum chat, or lynch vote. you can only chat w me

this is where my stay quiet play style backfired on me. nobody even noticed i was gone lol
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Tennesseelogman said:
01 Feb 2023, 21:13
. you were relocated to an island far away by cc clark. it prevented you from using your kill ability and prevented any attempted kill on you. since you are so far away you can not play the game for the remainder of this phase (day 6) = you can not PM chat, forum chat, or lynch vote. you can only chat w me

this is where my stay quiet play style backfired on me. nobody even noticed i was gone lol
I noticed and poked you. :P
WRKD4IT
pdbq wrote:
So 2OC told me he was gonna vote to lynch ABS but then he tried to lynch me instead...what does that say?
pdbq is online.
pdbq wrote:
Im just a townsperson, if I was anyone more important I woulve tried harder to figure this whole mafia thing out. You really think Tennesee would give an important role to someone whose never played before? The people who are the most active are probably the bad guys trying to trick everyone
pdbq is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
There is only 1 bad guy.
I am 100% proven good yet you (pdbq) don't work with me in PM.
Role assignments are random just like drops dice cards....
Not everything posted is factual.
PMs are forgeable..
Rc and 2oc good PM have been backed by moderator and behavior.
HS0 could have been forged by abs but not likely. So he moves up on good rating.
I applaud your skill/luck being new.
WRKD4IT
Rcomer727 wrote:
Makes sense to me. Sorry abs, I was convinced you were a double agent. It's the only thing that made sense to me
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Nobody died last night :)

i will get individual request answered asap

it is now day 7 - get your lynch votes in
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Rcomer727
Lynch abs.
Why! Are you teaming w/ pdbq or outing yourself as scum?
WRKD4IT