• 654 posts
  • Page 28 of 44
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
:hand:

:hand:

And let me be clear;

I don't mean that as a salute, but instead as a 'talk to the hand' gesture because the face, let alone the entire allied forces for that matter, are not listening!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I really hope 2ofclubs didn't break Abs...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Abs wrote:
I’m around guys, was out last night. Playing catch up…
Abs wrote:
Day 2 is over….

In a stand off between two armies, Mac bravely volunteered to negotiate with the enemy. As he was walking out a mysterious bullet ripped through his torso and killed him instantly.

You are a Kriegsmarine Soldier of the German Faction.

You have a special ability called "Lookout" that will allow you to learn the faction of a player that will be sent to you when you request it during any Night Phase. This can only be used once so use it wisely. If you manage to find your Kriegsmarine Chief in Command, you will gain an extra ability. You can only guess twice and if you are correct, I will put you both in a private PM together. If you guess incorrect twice, this additonal ability will be lost

Your win clause is to kill all the Allied Army faction members.
Abs wrote:
Mac, let me be clear.

"After counting public votes and taking into account any other external factors that would impact the vote count, Mac has been lynched"
Anaxagore wrote:
Wait
So the German army somehow did something to win the lynch beside having less votes...
But ended up killing one of their own
Wtf lol
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mac - what a backfire - if only we could have worked together - i know who you needed to find.
this is a game of deception - and you certainly had me deceived.
we are assuredly doomed now :(
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
mac - what a backfire - if only we could have worked together - i know who you needed to find.
this is a game of deception - and you certainly had me deceived.
we are assuredly doomed now :(

Good. As it should be.