Tennesseelogman wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
i haven't decided yet between those 2 but they both seem good candidates to me
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Spoiler (click to show)

Wow!! Example only. I told you and now all I plan on playing with out deception like last game.
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Spoiler (click to show)

Classic!
elysium5 wrote:
Reporting for Duty.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am thinking that there might be 6-7 members in both the allied and axis factions and then 3 or 5 neutrals w various win clauses.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i am thinking that there might be 6-7 members in both the allied and axis factions and then 3 or 5 neutrals w various win clauses.

What makes you think this way?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it just makes sense
do you have any other theories or info that would make you think otherwise.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
it just makes sense
do you have any other theories or info that would make you think otherwise.

I have theories, but no information.

2ofclubs wrote:
Little forum action must all be in PMs.
2. General comms will be in the forum and the forum is only open for general posting in the day phase but is open from the start of Day 0.
3. Individual and any Group PMs that are set up between you can be used in both the Day Phase and Night Phase but the moderator (Abs) must be included
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Ok. Preface this by saying. I KNOW NOTHING.  THIS IS ONLY TALON THOUGHTS FROM THE LARGE HOLLOW OAK TREE.

Abs is a cunning mafia warrior and I feel he has tricks up his sleeve.

2 factions are smaller than anticipated. The bulk of the players are neutral. Some with win clauses leaned to one faction some with multiple.

I would prefer this game be cut and dry, but with Abs making night PM available to all players it seems as though we get to determine the outcome of WWII.0
Rockbert wrote:
If I had to guess, (and I do) I would say this is likely small unit factions with varying objectives. i.e. some might have to take out a bridge, or assassinate a particular individual or hold a town til reinforcements arrive. Or maybe someone has to go find an unsuspecting private whose brothers all died? I don't know. I imagine with Abs' level of expertise in these games it will not be cut and dry at all. It'll be messy, like war.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
If I had to guess, (and I do) I would say this is likely small unit factions with varying objectives. i.e. some might have to take out a bridge, or assassinate a particular individual or hold a town til reinforcements arrive. Or maybe someone has to go find an unsuspecting private whose brothers all died? I don't know. I imagine with Abs' level of expertise in these games it will not be cut and dry at all. It'll be messy, like war.

Yes. My thoughts exactly..

Rock is better at descriptions than the owl